'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Theres no appointments for 3 weeks :growlmad: thankfully my 4d scan will reassure me at the weekend hopefully! x

Oooh yes how could I forget about the scan.....Eeeek! :) xxx

my midwife doesnt put the heart thing on!

Hey girls, how are you all??

Had my check up yesterday and all is good, Babies heartrate was beating away at over 160bpm, my belly is measuring 24 weeks, so lil bit bigger but I was the same with Jay,( at 28 weeks I measured 40 pmsl), and all is good for my Vbac...YAY! Gotta go back next week tho as I can't make the week after and they wont let me go more than 2 bloody weeks without seeing them..Grr!

Hayley almost 4D Scan time..Woohoooo...Bet you can't wait. 29 days and counting till mine :) x

hey claire!

thats normal then isn't it, 2wks either side :) although with my last pregnancy i was sent to the hospital to check out baby's size as i was 2wks over and consultant re-measured me and said i was just right! :haha:

I never go by the belly measurments as i don't see how they can ever be accurate....Got my first growth scan at 28 weeks so we will see how she is doing then....Her legs are already off the scale so defo got a supermodel on my hands :) xx

Hey girls. How is everyone? The nurse rang me yesterday, and I don't have a infection, so Im not sure what it is. Its not as bad now, but I am going to the toilet through the night now...which is normal right?.

How exciting you have a 4d scan Hayley!! Cant wait to see pics x

Yeah it's normal to wee alot more....I am a nightmare at the mo, my bladder feels constantly full, to the point i think if I don't get to a toilet asap i'm gonna pee myself, sit on the loo and only a dribble comes out....WTF!!! lol...

Thats exactly how I feel Claire! I feel like Im gonna literally pee myself then when I get there Im like huh? 1 drop!!. Annoying as hell when youve gotta get out of bed aswell lol x

4d scan tomorrow afternoon, its flown round and I cant bloody wait, super duper excited, just hope he shows us his little face clearly :cloud9:

I always measure 2 weeks behind yet have big babies :lol: Daisy had legs measuring 6 weeks ahead and was such a long baby now shes a titch and only on 25th centile :wacko:

I have my growth scan on Wednesday, but then I wont have another for 4 weeks, it'll feel like forever waiting for the next one after having 2 in a row.

Thats bill you have no infection, I bet its just the babys weight pushing down as he grow. I never had it until now, but most people get in 1st tri then 3rd tri, some all along. x

Yep me too, completely normal as baby can push on your bladder some or all of the day

Yesterday for example when i went swimming had to go before putting costume on at home, just after i had put it on, when i got to swimming pool, just after 1/2 hr lesson and then twice when i got home within 10mins! crazy!

They say when you sit on the loo tilt forward to make sure your bladder is properly empty! Doesn't work for me as it's purely the pressure of the baby pressing on it!

I'm so excited for you Hayley that really has flown by....hope he behaves and you get some great pics! Are you getting a DVD?! Can't wait to see the pics xx

Yes we did with the other 2. The price has gone up £15 since I last went but still worth it. This is the package we're getting (the £165 one) https://www.previewultrasound.co.uk/ultrasound-packages.html

I had to go back with Daisy so hoping I wont have to this time, I want him to be on top performance :haha: x

Good luck Hayley can't wait to hear all about it :) xx

eeeek just 2.5 hours til we leave :happydance: real excited, just had a long bath to waste time, didnt realise how hard it was to waste time :dohh:

Little disappointed that he's still breech cause I know the images arent as good when they're breech.

What is everyone else up to today? x

I hope you get some great pictures I can't wait to see them!.

We are taking Daniel to the skate park with his mate this afternoon....its nice because its right on the sea front so we can leave them at the park for a hour have a ice cream and a walk along the beach :D

Aww mam that sounds fab :D wish we lived near a beach. Lovely weather for it too :D hope you have a lovely day xx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOjCxcONF9U&feature=youtube_gdata

Lil recording of baby's heartbeat this morning x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"