'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

LOL....What the hell they going on about then?? Bloody Dr's!!! x

How strange..they also said mine was raised on Monday at 120/64....They love to make us worry!!. x

mines normally 120/60 and they said thats fine x

I will be having words with them next week, causing me worry when it wasnt high...Grr!
x

So whats everyone up to this weekend? My oh and i are having a 'babymoon' 2mos in London, going to a medievil banquet next to the tower of london and have a wonder round shops, attractions in day etc.. plus night in a nice hotel.
Should be fun, although longest i will have left Thomas :(

Whoooooo sounds fab hun, very jealous I LOVE london!!!

Well I am up at the crack of dawn with a drive back home to Grantham ready to attend a family Christening in the afternoon. Will visit family etc, stay the night then travel back Sunday ready for the school run on Monday......Busy! xx

Yeah i do too, last went when i was 6mths pregnant with Thomas and that was hard work on my feet and peeing alot, hoping only being 4 n bit this time will be easier, although London is always a bit tiring at best of times!
That sounds very tiring indeed, hope you can rest on monday after school run x

Woo hoo, next have their autumn range in :) some cute things, not that i can get anything just yet...!

Im hoping for a quiet weekend. Might go for a stroll round a car boot sale on Sunday :)

Have a great time in London what a great idea a "babymoon"!

Bloody hell Claire I need a nap after reading that haha x

Oooo our next said they aren't getting the Autumn range in till mid August!!! X

Lol I know that's on top of this hen night tonight! So prob won't get in till gone midnight xx

I'm dreading it actually lol.... I'm gonna be in heels and a strapless bra which will be agony all night and anything past 9pm is wayyyyy past my bedtime :p xx

blimey heels and a strapless bra - won't you be a bit cold? :winkwink:

Oh only see it online Claire, not been into a shop. :)

:haha: like it Shiv! brrr!

I'm wondering how i'll cope tomorrow, i'm tired already today and looking forward to bed! :haha:

Aww everyone sounds like there having a fun weekend! We are going to a kids river duck race on Sunday thats it. Been for anemia test cos of them stars i told you about and my blood pressure is 98/67 nurse said its quite low so i need to put my feet up xx

That does sound very low Amy, take it easy and tuck into some steak and greens :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->