'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

How weird....I felt my first proper kicks bang on 19 weeks too lol ....

Good luck with the dopplers girls..

Hayley how exciting! x

Its arrived and i found it! nearly as high as my belly button so hope its baby - was pretty quick. Will have a go at recording it later :)

got some iron tablets girls so hopefully be feeling better ready for my move x

Hope you feel better soon Amy x

How exciting your decorating your nursery Hayley :D

Yay for finding the heart beat!!! I can't wait to try mine when it arrives now.

Well i spent a small fortune at Babies r us today, found the OH fiddling with a breast pump and asking me what the heck it was for lmao!!!. I got pretty much everything apart from clothes, i got the full range of I Love My Bear, alot of it was on sale so i was chuffed :D. The Tomee Tippee factory outlet was amazing, i got 8 closer to nature bottles 6 extra teats, 4 newborn dummys, 6 milk powder pots, 2 of those things you take out with your bottles in to keep warm ( the name escapes me :haha:), 5 pre sterilised bottles for hospital, a really tiny bottle which is apparently for water, 5 lids for bottles and 10 bibs....for £20!!!!!!. I was over the moon and could have spent all day looking at the stuff :haha:

Been to TGI Fridays tonight and just realised I had a blue cheese dipping sauce....should I be worried? I feel really guilty!!

Wow thats loads of stuff! bargain of the century!

Personally i'm taking a more relaxed approach to what i eat this time round, so i'm sure you'll be fine hun. I always think to myself as well, well i bet the French don't stop eating brie and runny eggs etc.. as its part of their diet and they have healthy babies! :hugs:

Aww yay Rach thats great, cant wait to hear it! :)
Amy glad you got some tablets hun hope they kick in soon....
Mam lmao at the breast pump! Mark had no clue what mine was either!!!

Well my boobs started to leak properly during the night! Great lol
Just got back from Mamas and Papas....Aaarghh I NEED everything in that shop, but was a good girl and just paid money off my pram...Down to the last £69 now thank god! And did get a little summery romper in the sale for next summer :) Will post piccy later...

Here is my bump from today...I think I see a change...FRICKIN HUGE THO!

Attachments

• P13-07-11_08.24[4].jpg
    P13-07-11_08.24[4].jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 4
  • P13-07-11_08.24[2].jpg
    P13-07-11_08.24[2].jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 4
Hi Chatty ladies, some good shopping going on :thumbup:

Amy - hope your iron tabs make you feel better hon.

nothing new here, my bump has grown over the last few weeks and I am now getting lots of "you must be due soon" comments - I'm like erm no, still over 2 months to go!

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Wow Claire your bumps frickin huge now!! :D

I know Mummy, I freaked out when I read the list and seen blue cheese on it, but theres tons of stuff on there that werent there when I was preg with Daniel!

Your pregnancy is flying over Shiv :D

Are you feeling any better Amy?

Hi Chatty ladies, some good shopping going on :thumbup:

Amy - hope your iron tabs make you feel better hon.

nothing new here, my bump has grown over the last few weeks and I am now getting lots of "you must be due soon" comments - I'm like erm no, still over 2 months to go!

I am the same hun...I think if I get one more comment of ' You sure there's not 2 in there' Im gonna floor em!!! :haha:

Wow thats loads of stuff! bargain of the century!

Personally i'm taking a more relaxed approach to what i eat this time round, so i'm sure you'll be fine hun. I always think to myself as well, well i bet the French don't stop eating brie and runny eggs etc.. as its part of their diet and they have healthy babies! :hugs:

I agree, I think the 'NO NO' foods in moderation wont be a problem hun... Ive had the odd Mcdonalds milkshake, and soft ice cream etc....As mam said, the list changes daily am sure....!!! x

Ive just been to Mothercare world and bought a baby bouncer which was reduced from £59.99 to £29.99....the more I look at it the more I think its abit girly!! What do you think girls?

https://www.mothercare.com/Chicco-Relax-Bouncing-Cradle-Baby-Sketching/dp/B001O1V7JC

gosh cant we eat soft ice cream haha i didnt no that!!! im getting there Sam thanks. at my mums today cos i reserved a slot on the vip next sale so need to go home and get them, my house is such a tip lately with packing i cant stand to be in it!!! claire bump looks amazing, if i sit forward mine still looks like fat rolls, still b shape to xx

Ive just been to Mothercare world and bought a baby bouncer which was reduced from £59.99 to £29.99....the more I look at it the more I think its abit girly!! What do you think girls?

https://www.mothercare.com/Chicco-Relax-Bouncing-Cradle-Baby-Sketching/dp/B001O1V7JC

i'd def say unisex xx

gosh cant we eat soft ice cream haha i didnt no that!!! im getting there Sam thanks. at my mums today cos i reserved a slot on the vip next sale so need to go home and get them, my house is such a tip lately with packing i cant stand to be in it!!! claire bump looks amazing, if i sit forward mine still looks like fat rolls, still b shape to xx

Oooo get your scan piccys on whilst your at yours mums hun :thumbup::haha:

definitely not girly - perfectly unisex!

thats one of the most unisex things you could buy :) Nice and bright too for baby x

Doppler arrived early this morning!!. Tried for a full 40 minutes before getting abit tender off all the prodding :haha:. Had my breakfast then tried again...lovely clear heartbeat...albeit for only a minute before it disapeard and now I can't find it again :(. Guess I will have to try later. Any tips?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->