'Original Jan 20th Testers' Pregnancy Chat :)

Thanks hun she thinks it mite be down to anemia as im short of breath and having heart palps x

Lol Shiv...good point!!! Luckily for the public I did have clothes on :p x

Morning girls!

Hope your all ok? Happy V day Claire!

and i can say my scan is next week - yay!
however i am a bit nervous as not feeling baby move much. Have ordered a doppler which will arrive 2mos so hope that puts my mind at rest :shrug: Baby has kept pretty still in both scans so hopefully its just because its lazy! :haha:

Happy V day Claire!

I bet you cant wait for your scan Mummy, I have mine next week too on Monday :D. Which doppler have you went for...Im tempted to buy one.

Happy new weeks ladies :) happy v day Claire thats flown round :)

Not long til your scans cant wait to see pics. My next one is a week tomorrow.

Xx

Thanks girlies happy new week to you all as well....

Yay for scans and dopplers....How exciting :) xx

Aww happy v day hun! Hayley Cant believe your nearly 30weeks! Aww lots of scans iv not got any more now. My little man only just started feeling him all the time mummy so i wouldn worry x

Thanks Amy :hugs:

I got the same as Claire, the angelsounds doppler. Just hope i can find hb now :shrug:

Yep can't wait for scan, will be my last one.

Rach just dont stress if you dont hun....Sometimes it takes me 10mins or so to find it...Start low down and work your way up....I pick mine up around my belly button area normally... xx

Look forward to it hun! Can't wait to hear it, if you need help figuring out how to record on it let me know xx

Have felt baby loads tonight! yay! bang on 19wks as well :) still can't wait to get doppler as well though.

Just hired a doppler from Ebay, it says you can use it from 12 weeks...fingers crossed lol. Going to the tomee tipee factory today, see if i can get any bargains lol

I just can't get over how much more i'm feeling baby now than at the weekend ago, felt nothing over the weekend, unless i was just too busy and full from all the food! :haha:

Hurry up doppler... hope it arrives before i have to go out :)

i did that hun bang on 19weeks to the day. Was only really at night and tiny bit thru the day but now its all day :) how is everyone today? Hopefully get my anemic result today. That sounds fab Sam didnt No they had a factory you go to xx

Oh im a banana :) happy 12weeks yesterday Sam good step :) x

Banana yay! :haha: I was looking at the melon for 20wks yesterday in Tesco thinking how much bigger is that than a mango! No wonder i'm tired this week!

I havent used my doppler for ages, remember even later into pregnancy its lower than you expect it to be :)

Going to look at carpet at the weekend, only a month til the nursery package is delivered so we need to get a move on with decorating :happydance:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->