Osama Bin Laden killed!

channy3232

Reaction score
It's all over the news. President Obama is about to make a statement. It's good that an evil man is dead. But I think it will just ignite more hatred against the US

Watching too! Still waiting for Obama's speech. I would worry about retaliation against Obama directly.

I was going to go to bed until I saw that. Now lets hope our troops can come home! My Nephew who is expecting his first child in June is in Afghanistan and we are all worried about him and everyone else that is there and in Iraq.

I'm not very political, but I wonder how angry Bush is right now? :haha:

I don't think it will be against Obama directly, but I think that there will be repercussions. I just hope that we've got out of this mindset that we(US) had before 09/11 that we were a little untouchable.

Apparently he has been dead for a week and they were matching his DNA. Wonder what will happen since he was found in Pakistan... they had to have known he was there.

Bush was not looking to hard for him. His family had ties with the Bin Ladens. Proven by investigations for documentaries that i have seen.

I'm not very political, but I wonder how angry Bush is right now? :haha:

I would think he would be happy about it. It has less to do with the presidency and more to do with good Intel.

Bush was not looking to hard for him. His family had ties with the Bin Ladens. Proven by investigations for documentaries that i have seen.

So did our whole government. You're aware that the CIA trained Osama and we gave him weapons.. weapons which btw he used against other Muslim nations.

Tell me, how hard did Clinton work to find him when he bombed the USS Cole and the WTC the first time?

Let's not get into politics about Presidents ladies.. they are all to blame. Both Dems and Republicans.

I heard he was shot in the head, can you imagine being that soldier that took that shot lol. I'm worried about what retaliation there might be now but glad he's finally dead.

I can't believe it... He's dead... Truly dead... Maybe now all those poor souls can rest in peace...

Apparently Pakistani intelligence was in on the operation. I think Pakistan was actively looking for him but I'm sure there were several moles existing. I wonder if there are parties in NYC right now.

Apparently Pakistani intelligence was in on the operation. I think Pakistan was actively looking for him but I'm sure there were several moles existing. I wonder if there are parties in NYC right now.

The news I'm listening to had just said that the person that they were getting their info from said it was a US operation not a joint operation with Pakistan so they were saying they wondered how that would effect our relationship with them.

Oh really? The news I'm listening to had just said that the person that they were getting their info from said it was a US operation not a joint operation with Pakistan so they were saying they wondered how that would effect our relationship with them.

I think they said it was a US operation but that Pakistani intelligence was a part of it, although who knows, I've been waiting an hour for the speech LOL

Oh really? The news I'm listening to had just said that the person that they were getting their info from said it was a US operation not a joint operation with Pakistan so they were saying they wondered how that would effect our relationship with them.

I think they said it was a US operation but that Pakistani intelligence was a part of it, although who knows, I've been waiting an hour for the speech LOL

I hope they were cooperating. When I heard where he was I was a little worried what will happen if it's found out that they were sympathizing.

Yeah, I heard he was bombed.. and then he was shot in the head.. I wonder which one was true?

I heard he was shot in the head, can you imagine being that soldier that took that shot lol. I'm worried about what retaliation there might be now but glad he's finally dead.

I was thinking the same thing! I wonder if they'll ever release who it was and if he or she will be interviewed all over the place. Or if that's not something the military will do.

Looks like Pakistan did know and helped lead us to him. And not dead a week like I was hearing, just today but guess they know for sure it is in fact him

Looks like Pakistan did know and helped lead us to him. And not dead a week like I was hearing, just today but guess they know for sure it is in fact him

Obama was saying it was a week ago.

I don't care for Obama, but I liked his speech alot today. He didn't take credit.. he admitted he got good intel... and he stated that the government has been looking for him for years and it was priority and a united effort. I was VERY impressed with him tonight.

Crowds of people are in front of the Whitehouse singing" Nah nah nah nah .. nah nah nah nah... hey hey hey.. goodbye!" and chanting USA!

Too bad I live over an hour away.... wish I was there.

And yes, I heard about Pakistan helping us.. I am pretty happy about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->