• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Oscar 08/03/08 - Triple Crown Baby

Newt

tiny amphibious salamanda
Reaction score
:cloud9:

Well, what can I say. Bubba arrived at 06:37 and was 56 cm long.

Labour was shockingly quick.

I went into hospital Fri evening at about 11pm. The midwife could not find my cervix and had to give me an enema. Bubba was pushing down but I was only 50% effaced so he was going nowhere and contractions were every 5 mins. I was given pethidine and advised to sleep as this could take up to two days.

I was transfered to the ante natal ward and OH was sent home.

The pains were too intense however and I was in tears with the prospect that this was not labour and kept thinking how much worse can it get?!?!?!

I was talking to a student MW later and explaining how I felt, amongst the shouting and she then checked my cirvix again and found I was 4cm (after just 2 hrs :wacko:)

Oh was called back in as things were going so fast. Just as well, we live close.

4 hrs later I pushed my LO into the world, he was delivered by the student MW, who qualifies next month and was fantastic, I could not have asked for better.

Oscar unfortunately did not take to the breast but is very happy at homenow cwtching daddy.

https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c260/Wolfmusic/oscarjustafterbirth.jpg
Just born.

https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c260/Wolfmusic/fambly-1.jpg

many congratulations on your son.:hi:

Congratulations on your new arrival!!

How much did he weigh? :D

He's Gorgeous Congratulations!

He's gorgeous, congrats.

Love the name too :)
xxx

Congrats on the beautiful baby! Hope he latches on better soon!

Congratulations Newt, he's beautiful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->