OT missing him :(

hulahoop09

Mum to lg and pg #2
Reaction score
Hiya

Okay so our dog that we got from a kennels and had for over 5 years went to a foster home a week ago today and went to a new home last saturday and I am missing him like crazy! When I would have a nap on the sofa he would.curl up next to me in my tummy bend and I am lying here now lonely! :( I know it was the best decision for him and our baby and he is in a good home and not stuck in kennels etc.but I feel so guilty! I keep thinking what if he is there waiting for us to go fetch him and bring him home and what if he hates us when in reality he doesnt think like a human and is very likely having a great time as new owners home more and will give him lots of love and walks which is what he thrived on! Also when we went on holiday my parents dog sat and he was hapoy as long as fed, walked, played with and has his fave treats and when we got home he wasnt too fussed. Lol. Am I just over thinking things! I know it gets easier bit I am a sucker for feeling guilty.

Xx

its totally normal to feel this way. You have done the right thing but its probably going take time to adjust. I'm sure your dog is fine and adjusting well. I'm just glad that you know he has gone to a good home- you made the right choice but it doesn't make it easier

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->