Others feeling baby kick

flowergirl7

Reaction score
When were other people, spouse, able to feel baby kick? I can’t remeber when with my other 2. I can feel baby all day right now, but he isn’t strong enough to feel in the outside.

Well, my fiancé COULD feel him from the outside if the little guy would be consistent about where he kicks lol! But I've only been able to feel him from the outside on the sides of my uterus. When he kicks the front, I can feel it internally but not externally.

My OH was able to feel baby the other week so at about 21 weeks :)

I’m 17 weeks with my second and the kicks aren’t strong enough for my partner to feel yet, I can just about make out movements myself! With my first I don’t think I felt proper kicks until at least about 22 weeks

DH has felt it once, about week 20 but we've tried since then and he hasn't felt her. It was only when the kick or punch was on the side. I found out I have an anterior placenta so that's probably why he can't feel her in the center.

I'm so glad its not just my other half who cant feel it alot. He's felt it once but because this baby is sych a wriggler he never really kicks the same place twice or at least not while daddy is around lol. In no time the babies will be shoving elbows and knees out the side and under the ribs so they'll deffo feel it soon. He sees it all the time though x

Yeah I have a high anterior placenta this time. I do feel baby boy kick a lot but it’s on the sides and down lower. Sometimes I feel wiggles up higher though. I’m just excited for my hubby to feel him too.

It took till 22 weeks for oh to feel this one i too have an antieria high placenta xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->