OUCH !!!... AF cramping at 4DPO ???

Haha see i have 4 IC and 2 superdrug ones left over from last month and wont be buying no more lol.... i may cave in b4 then lol who knows....

ok, you have 6 tests...
AF due approx. 14dpo...
that means you have a test for every day from 9dpo !!!!!!!!!!!!
FRIDAY :)

wish i had 6 i have only got 2 so thats why i have to wait xx xx

lol yeh but them IC's really are hard to read i was thinking of just waiting and using the superdrug ones... with my last 3 pregnancies ive always got my bfp 10dpo and 11dpo so maybe saturday i will test!

OK, OK...

so humour me and we'll both do an IC on Friday ??? :thumbup:

then I promise I will wait untill Monday before I test again :haha:

Thanks Notquitesure, am going to see if I get a ticker now!

Congrats Luckystarr, how many dpo are you?:happydance:

I don't know what is going on with my body but have had a pain in my right side which 'hurts' more when I move or press it since lunchtime today..hopefully it's gas as this doesn't seem like a BFP symptom to me plus the others I was having have disappeared!:shrug:

im laying here now and im getting some sharp painful stabbing sensations to my right and like tugging?? its almost abit breathetaking... whats that all about? do u think its gas? i have been abit gassy

ooohh hope u both have bfp come friday.
i get full of gas when im pregnant so f'x it's maybe the same for u both x

Thanks Welshdee... how are you?

Notquitesure how are you feeling today?... i had the weirdest dream last night if felt so real lol was hilarious my husband woke me up cuse i was apparently shouting in my sleep, i dont think its effected my temps tho they borderline.

i got a feeling im gonna be out... im sat here now with a heavy feeling like af is preparing :-( im cd 21 6dpo.... but normally have a 27 day cycle so could well be getting ready boo!

I'm 5DPO & I have some cramps and shooting pains.
Hope its all ok.
:(
xx

Thanks Welshdee... how are you?

Notquitesure how are you feeling today?... i had the weirdest dream last night if felt so real lol was hilarious my husband woke me up cuse i was apparently shouting in my sleep, i dont think its effected my temps tho they borderline.

:haha::haha::haha:

I'm not too bad today but really lethargic, probably just overworked (as usual :wacko:), bloated, crampy and boobs are bigger and sore to touch, so... all in all.. I'm great :happydance:

How are you doing hun... yhanks for adding me as a TTC buddy :flower:

Quite new here. Had sharp pains in right lower side about 4-5 DPO, then a bit the next day also. That would have made be 9 days before AF. Came back today and more achy/crampy now in both sides, but still mainly right. AF due in 4-5 days now.

my boobs have been abit stingy? but main symptom at mo is just mad gas!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->