OUCH !!!... AF cramping at 4DPO ???

notquitesure

Reaction score
Hi :flower:

I have been having quite strong AF cramping and occasional stabbing pains (left and right) all day...

is this a good sign ??? :shrug:

thanks guys :hugs:

Same here, am a 35 year old newbie here ttc #2, already blessed with a beautiful teenager.

I'm currently 4dpo after my 2nd month of using cbfm with my first ever peak on 27th April. Never managed to dtd with OH as he irritated me that evening, got 2nd peak on 28th and we dtd late that night. We never bedded before or after the 2nd peak due to tiredness & work + he was getting on my nerves!

I know that we should have tried a little harder but had O pains on the 28th & 29th April and since yesterday sore boobs, back ache (from circuit class maybe?), O type pains on left side + wetness/moistness inside me, sorry if tmi!!

Hope that I'm in with a chance (all it takes is one little swimmer!) haven't been pregnant for 13 years & don't remember much of anything!!

Babydust to both of us & hope we both get our BFP's.

By the looks of your chart it looks like it could be Implantation cramping GL :dust:

Same here, am a 35 year old newbie here ttc #2, already blessed with a beautiful teenager.

I'm currently 4dpo after my 2nd month of using cbfm with my first ever peak on 27th April. Never managed to dtd with OH as he irritated me that evening, got 2nd peak on 28th and we dtd late that night. We never bedded before or after the 2nd peak due to tiredness & work + he was getting on my nerves!

I know that we should have tried a little harder but had O pains on the 28th & 29th April and since yesterday sore boobs, back ache (from circuit class maybe?), O type pains on left side + wetness/moistness inside me, sorry if tmi!!

Hope that I'm in with a chance (all it takes is one little swimmer!) haven't been pregnant for 13 years & don't remember much of anything!!

Babydust to both of us & hope we both get our BFP's.

Looks like we're in a similar boat... I have a 19yr old daughter and I'm 37 :hugs:

Oh... Lexus, I forgot to add, we only managed in 3 days before and one day before ov !!!

GL to both of us :)

Notquitesure wish I dtd that many times but sometimes I think my oh is losing his mojo!:winkwink: My daughter is soon to be 16, wish I had ttc having more children before now as she has grown up by herself which has been lonely for her.:cry:

Am 6dpo today & boobs tingling on & of, have same af pains, feels like I'm going to come on with pulling sensation mixed in! It was so bad last night had to use a hot water bottle:shrug:

How are you today? How do I paste a ticker?? (is that what its called?)

Ticker's on are a few sites, I use Lillipie. Just put your info in then copy the link (BB code) into your signature.

I'm OK today, temp was better this morning, had some yellowy/peachy CM today and fewer pains though still there.

I never had any more children after my daughter either but I now have a new partner and 4 step-children and I'm VERY broody lol

GL x

I have just got my bfp yesterday, I had af like cramping right from early on i dismissed it because i had slipped on the stairs.

It came and went sometimes so bad to take my breath away for a second, i did the test yesterday after the hubby got fed up of me winging of period pain and no period! lol

Good Luck Ladies x

im having bad AF cramps too but no AF yet been like this for 2 days now. today is way worse I thought for sure I would be bleeding by now. probably just my body playing tricks on me.

Ive been chart stalking quite a bit and have seen a few 4dpo implantation dips with a pregnancy outcome :thumbup::thumbup:

ive had this today at 5dpo!! how odd... really niggly feelings too...

dunno hun, my readings keep saying August is my month.... but we will see i hope there wrong and it is my month :) fingers crossed for you too...

My charts abit all over the shop since a lack of sleep on sat night!!

haha... we're both replying to each other in different posts lol

hahaha!! well i shall be keeping a eye on ya :) fingers crossed xx

Wow... you're patient, I was thinking Friday lol I have 20 IC's and 2 CB digi's, would be rude not too !!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->