Ouch ouch my hips

rubysmum

Reaction score
I'm 30 weeks tomorrow for the last 4 weeks my hips ESP at night are killing me can't lie on them either side obviously can't lie on my tummy and can't lie on my back and when eventually fall to sleep I can't roll over lol I don't mind the not rolling over if it didn't hurt so much trying to shift my self in bed feel like a beached whale lol I never had this with my daughter until the very last couple of weeks and she was 8lb 15oz born waiting for my physio appointment to come through I've got a body pillow that does nothing really I've tried wedging my bump works for a hour or so any one else got any tips on how to ease the pain I've got a 1 year old as well so I battle though it in the day xx

I really feel for you. It sucks to have hip pain. I too have this, and its so frustrating.
I was diagnosed with Pelvic Girdle Pain by the physio.

The one and only thing that has helped me, and it has helped immensely is my birthing pregnancy gym ball.
I sit on it a few hours before bed and I have been in less pain since.
Its worth trying.

Hope it gets better for you soon.
xx

I really feel for you. It sucks to have hip pain. I too have this, and its so frustrating.

The one and only thing that has helped me, and it has helped immensely is my birthing pregnancy gym ball.
Its worth trying.

xx

Thanks hun I'll try the gym ball I'll get my other half to pick me one up not like can take any pain killers and it's a pain that pain killers wont get rid of it's worse pain ever thing is all I seem to be saying it ow my hips ow ow ow feel sorry for my partner lol hope yours gets better as well just hope physio give me a support belt of some kind xx

Its worth trying.

xx

Thanks hun I'll try the gym ball I'll get my other half to pick me one up not like can take any pain killers and it's a pain that pain killers wont get rid of it's worse pain ever thing is all I seem to be saying it ow my hips ow ow ow feel sorry for my partner lol hope yours gets better as well just hope physio give me a support belt of some kind xx

They should give you a support belt-sadly my hospital didn't have any, but I hear they help.

Try to make sure you get the gym ball for pregnancy as its a bit bigger.

Mine is just a standard gym ball and they tend to be a bit small. Its ok if your say 5"4 (like me) and under, but if your taller definitely a pregnancy gym ball.
xx

Its worth trying.

xx

They should give you a support belt-sadly my hospital didn't have any, but I hear they help.

Try to make sure you get the gym ball for pregnancy as its a bit bigger.

Mine is just a standard gym ball and they tend to be a bit small. Its ok if your say 5"4 (like me) and under, but if your taller definitely a pregnancy gym ball.
xx

I've had my appointment through this morning thank god got to go 2 week today hopefully come round quick lol I'm only small as well I'm 5'3 so should be ok I think my bump has really dropped these last couple of weeks that don't help at all how long u got left? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->