ouch!! Uti

princessatmey

due 26/01/13
Reaction score
had go docs this mornin as i was peeing standin up an whenever got loo nada. Then i wiped few times with wht though was light blood/dark urine stopped but seen again few hours ago(i think its dark orange wee as it dosent look so pink when stretch it (soz tmi). My blader area on stomach was sore. Then the burning when peeing started, then as was goin docs for 10.45 stomach cramps had started (knew was uti) so doc said my last urine was iffy an last weeks came bk growth an suggested antibiotics grrrr why didnt they call. I got 3days worth antibiotic(6 tabes 1 twice day) took 1 but am litraly jumping off loo when pee and the pains lasting longer. Was told if meds dont work bue friday call them friday morning(shouldnt it have started work now though). ive had bad vomiting lsst 3-4 days an doc recons maybe uti if not sort something out later. I was also walking around when blader got unconfortable ( not done tht when walkin before). should i call maternity ward (gps shut this time day) an see what they say. Its just so sore too pee.

it can take 1-2 FULL days before you start seeing relief from antibiotics depending on the severity of the infection. If I read your post correctly you said that you just started the antibiotics today? It's probably too soon to feel much relief. If you're not feeling better by the end of the day tomorrow I'd ring...but for now just drink plenty of water, cranberry juice, and take your medication.

I had a UTI with my last pregnancy and the symptoms of it didn't disappear until approximately the 2nd day.

I recently had a bladder infection. My doctors caught it early so I didn't have many symptoms of it yet. I had to be on antibiotics for a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->