Ouchies!!! TMI....sorry...

I find it highly amusing that him 'going', as you so delicately put it, is actually good for you in preparing for labour, as his... errr... stuff.... contains prostaglandin which help to soften your cervix! How cool is that! (although, apparently the prostaglandin is best taken orally and... well.... quite frankly... not gonna happen!)

I'm still managing to have sex probably twice a week, we just take it really slow and easy and have lots of lovely foreplay to warm up and I find that makes for really good sex. We've also sort of reverted to more teenage approaches to our sex life, in that on an additional one or two nights a week we just have foreplay without sex, so... we're sort of managing our 'usual' sex life of 3-4 times a week, without having to have sex that often.

I will say though, even though I've not experienced any pain (except, as mentioned by someone else, braxon hicks contractions for a while after sex occasionally) I have had to force myself to relax and accept pleasure as I feel really sensitive about exactly where and how I'm being touched and while it doesn't hurt I can feel really irritated by being touched 'down there' if its not EXACTLY right. I just take deep breaths and relax until it feels good again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->