Ouchy boobs!!

i was like Fantastica My milk never really came in, they only hurt for 2 or 3 days and I didnt leak really I never Breastfed though It varys from person to person I used ice packs to make them not so hurty

I was so lucky my boobs never hurt when my milk came in but they were really solid for about 4days after my milk came in. I never BF Chloe for the same reson as you but my boobs still leak to this day, graduly getting less and less though :) xxx
I hate you..
Well, more envy..

LOL i know i was very lucky! I just looked like id had a boob job lol. They leaked like a blumin' tap though! xxx

I was so lucky my boobs never hurt when my milk came in but they were really solid for about 4days after my milk came in. I never BF Chloe for the same reson as you but my boobs still leak to this day, graduly getting less and less though :) xxx
I hate you..
Well, more envy..

LOL i know i was very lucky! I just looked like id had a boob job lol. They leaked like a blumin' tap though! xxx

Lol I remember waking up and everything would be soaked.. All my shirts had stains.. and this is WITH breast pads..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->