Our baby boy Victor **Updated pg 11**

i am so sorry for you loss hun, Victor is a beautiful perfect name.
I am thinking of you and your family....
**hugs**

Massive :hugs:
I cant even begin to understand what you must be going through :hug:

I'm so sorry sweetie, will be thinking of you all :hugs:

Thank you so much for all your messages. This week has been incredibly difficult, but I’ve been overwhelmed by love and support from so many people. It’s incredible that I can be feeling so fortunate when something so awful has happened, my life would be perfect if I would just get a good kick in the bladder to let me know the last week has been nothing but a bad dream. I have tried a number of times to work on writing my birth story, but the emotions are still raw. Dan’s written on his blog though. www.allaboutdan.com
Thanks again for your posts and private messages. :hug:

Your son is so beautiful. You're in my thoughts and prayers x

your son is so beautiful, ur all in my thoughts xx

Sweetie, my thoughts are with you and your family:hug::hug::hug:

If you want to talk to someone who has been through a similar experience then don't hesitate to pm me
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm thinking of you all, he's absolutely beautiful
x

no words i can say r enough hun, :hugs: in tears again, u baby boy looks totally gorgeous, pls pls take care of each other ,u n dan x

i'm so sorry you had to go through this, you in my thoughts and prayers :hugs: xx

Im so sorry u and your family have went through this. You are all in my thoughts. xxxx:hug::hugs:

:hug:I'm so sorry, take care of yourself :(

Hes beautiful.. Take care of each other again so sorry cant imagine what use are going through :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->