Our Boiler Is Broken

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Fucking fuming this house is a scabby job honest to god & he had the cheek to try & put the rent up if anyone remembers - by £20 then he tried to say rent should now be £430 to my OH :x It was £385 now unless I'm thick that is a £45 increase not £20! Well we stuck £20 extra on & waited to see if he would call he hasn't now this :x Fedup with this house & I'm sorry I found it :(

Ah just burn it down

Thats waht i'm gonna do :evil:

Don't tempt me! He thinks hes gonna sell this place & although it's *ok* when you get the peeps in to value it before you buy it's not going to have a pleasant result!

Welcome to my world...I have a tempermental boiler that packed up last christmas and no-one could come out for a week :( . DH took it apart and welded it :shock: seemed to work though.
But now we need the heating you have to mess around with it and eventually it works. Stupid thing :x

Have you not seen anything you's like to move to yet?
Try and stay positive in thinking you will have a lovely new house straight after christmas (or maybe before).

What area were you going to look in I forgot :oops:

Charm X

Wrexham Sophie - Had hoped notice would have been handed in end of last month but we're gonna be here until after crimbo now! I hate things changing taht you just can't help & moving isn't cheap :(

Aww wobbles how frustrating, we rent aswell and the cheeky sod has just put the rent up and the house needs loads doing !! grrr ok dont get me started :rofl:

Wrap up warm hunny, or find ways to keep warm ! :wink:

I'm SO cold this morning it's awful! :(

Fucking MAD at the landlord :x We have to go to someone elses house today for a shower which is gonna skin us £20 in a taxi :(

Poor Wobbles, you wont be able to have a :shower:

Wobbles said:
I'm SO cold this morning it's awful! :(

Fucking MAD at the landlord :x We have to go to someone elses house today for a shower which is gonna skin us £20 in a taxi :(

is there no swimming baths near u(i no tht was ur suggestion 2 dionne!)

isnt there only a set time ur allowed to be without hot water and heating? :?

Not sure K - Not happy anyway I know that! We usually have a roast dinner on Sundays so instead £20 in Taxis & gonna have dinner out! It's bad now like! :(

Yvanne he asked to up the rent because of the fixing they have spent out on ERM his fucking problem for getting a cowboy & he still uses him!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->