Our donor journey

8w3d scan today. Bean measuring 1 day ahead, good heartbeat :happydance:
Xx

9w today. Guess I should probably move over to first tri...? X

Yes, do it! The good thing in my experience about being cautious in the early stages of pregnancy is that by the time that you accept that it might actually work out, you are almost a third of the way through!

If only the last few weeks went as quickly...🙈 x

Lol, I know. I'm trying to pretend first tri isn't really happening and just get to the Easter holidays! Mind you, your status still says cautiously pregnant....?!? Xx

I know, I'm still cautious until this baby comes out safely and healthily. Then I'll be a cautious mum of two...! Never stop worrying...

9w5d. Bit nervous cos by Monday will have stopped cyclogest and progynova. Predisolone carries on til end next week but just a bit scary to be drugless!!!

Thank you so much. I've just had a visit to your journal and I am so sorry for your loss. Life can be very cruel and there seems to be very little justice. I hope you are looking after yourself and taking time to grieve. I often felt I coudn't pick myself up yet again but you do it and somehow things are ok. As hard as it seems, keep faith and keep believing in your dream. Thinking of you and sending lots of love. Xx

So my baby, we will see you again tomorrow. I hope you are growing strong for us, I am doing my best to take good care of you. I am really looking forward to seeing you again. Xx

Congratulations Mrs G. I too am on a donor journey. You can see my history in my signature.
We started our cycle February 9th. March 6th was our egg thaw day. Out of six eggs only three survived the thaw and of those only one fertilized. I was sad since we only had one and did a day three transfer but it was an 8 cell good quality. Still thought odds were against us since I read transferring blasts are better. Thought for sure we would be moving on to another cycle and donor. And this next time maybe a frostie or two for a sibling.
Well on the third days after transfer so 3dp3dt, I had a small amount of brown discharge. Having seen that a few times before I knew it was implantation spotting. I was so excited and pleasantly surprised. Took a Wondfo hpt on 7dp3dt and it was negative. Thought ok might be a little early, tomorrow's would for sure be positive. Well the wondfo on 8dp3dt was a stark negative. Felt empty, uterus and all. I was so sure of my body how could I be wrong.
My husband was mad I took the test so early since our beta was scheduled for 11dp3dt. Picked myself up and got busy with work. Next day 9dp3dt didn't test. Well 10dp3dt I was home not working and obsessing reading posts of women with negative hpt tests but then would get surprise positives on beta.
Couldn't take it anymore, 11am grabbed a FRER test I had and a wondfo and took them both. The FRER was positive almost instantly but light. The wondfo took a lot longer but was positive but very faint. Thought oh here we go again, another chemical but why this time with a young egg?
Beta test came back 11dp3dt 89.6. They said anything over 50 is good at this point. I go in for another beta 14dp3dt.
Wanted to share my story for anyone else out there obsessing and stressing that need good outcomes.
Baby dust to all.

10w1d scan all good. Measuring spot on, heartbeat good. Xx

image.jpg
Don't know why upside down?!? X

Fab scan hon, so great to hear that all is going well. Remind me, what's your due date? Xx

18th oct. You've only got 5 wks left haven't you? Xx

Yes, 3 more in work after this week. Knackered to be honest! Just on train back from London, should be the last trip other than short drives around the NW, thankfully! X can't believe how quickly it has gone. Having a sweep at 39 weeks to give best chance of vbac success... X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->