Our donor journey

Haha maybe it has split?! Xxx it is definitely getting comfy xx

That's exactly what my friend just said.... Oh well, bring it on. Reckon this one's strong little one! X

4w6d. Got 3+ on digi again this morning. Had a couple of busy days, long walk yesterday and cleared kitchen today ready for builders in tomorrow. Feeling a bit twingey, putting feet up and early night. Looking forward to 5w tomorrow. Xx

5w2d 3+ again.... Probably need to stop poas now...?!? X

5w5d and yes still poas......:blush:digi still says 3+, am just nervous cos this is the wk I mc b4 and my clue was that digi went down to 2-3. Have one more left, will test (for the last time I promise) on tues, then scan fri....
Hope you're growing big and strong in there little one. Can't wait to see you v soon.
Xx

6w1d digi says 3+. That was my last test. Scan Friday. 3 more sleeps.
Xx

6w2d. Well I certainly didn't need the stress of the cat going missing for 18hrs.... After pounding the streets looking for him he turned up locked in dh's van..... Great for the stress levels!!
2 more sleeps. X

6w3d. So tomorrow is the day we will see you for the first time. I have faith you are growing strong and will be sticking around to join our family. I believe in you little one. Xx

6w4d image.jpg
1 beautiful bean, measuring perfectly, good heartbeat. :cloud9:
Xx

Amazing picture! So happy for you. And phew for one! 😊☺️😉

Aw, I stumbled onto this thread. I've just read the last 15 pages, it was like reading a novel, I was dying to get to your test date �� and I am so happy to see you got your BFp, you brought tears to my eyes. Congratulations!!! What a beautiful little baby you are growing there.

I'm going through IUI with DS and you've given me new found hope.

Wishing you a fantastic healthy pregnancy x

Thanks for stopping by and your best wishes. Good luck with your iui. Xx

So 7w2d today. I said to a colleague yesterday that the last time I got to 7w+ I went on to have dd. made me realise this is the furthest by far we've got for a very long time and that I am really starting to believe this is real. Having Acu tomorrow. Just going to do every other week til 12 weeks. 9 sleeps til next scan.

Xx

8w tomorrow. Little nervous as drugs dose decreases tomorrow. Felt quite nauseous all day today and eating like a pig!! 4 sleeps til scan. Xx

Hello ladies. Hoping to join you. So happy for your good outcomes. I am in my first IVF donor egg cycle.
Through the screening process found out DH has low sperm count (1.5 million) and motility. 20/20 hindsight, why I might not have conceived our first year trying.
So here I am 43 and amh was very low and did not respond to femera after three cycles.
With all the pills and injections I'm feeling great, ultrasound showed my uterus was perfect and blood estrogen was way high over 500. My bubble burst a little Friday when my husbands sperm analysis was again not great and then only 3 of the 6 eggs survived the thaw. My doctor said that's ok. Usually only 4 out of six survive. Then yesterday was told only one egg fertilized.
Was so sure my report today would not be good but embryo is doing well. I cried after hanging up the phone. Attached already. Our transfer is tomorrow afternoon. Praying it sticks but wishing we would have had some embryo backups.

Hi melinda, good luck with ET today. X

Just had booking app with mw. Loads of paperwork. Apparently I'll automatically get a consultant referral and also will get offered induction on due date. Seems like a long way off but nice to be doing things which make this seem more real!

Xx

8w2d. Nervous about tomorrow's scan. Had virtually no nausea yesterday. I know it comes and goes but it is quite reassuring when I have it! Plus I freaked myself out reading sad stories in first tri.

Hope you're settling in in there little bean. Grow big and strong. Can't wait to see you tomorrow. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->