Our donor journey

Are you planning on testing today? I tend to agree with Captain and think it's best to hold out as long as you can.. although now that I'm no longer actively trying I always want other people to test because I'm so curious. GL today, whatever you decide to do

6dp5dt....... If I post this, it won't make it not real will it....?

image.jpg

Xx

Ack! Look at that line! It's so STRONG!!

Congratulations!! :) :) :) :)

amazing news!!!!

so happy for you hon!!! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months and beyond. You so deserve it! Xxx

This has MADE MY DAY :happydance::happydance::happydance:

So my little embie, it looks like you're settled in there and I can't begin to describe how amazing it feels to know that you've decided to stick around. Grow strong, you have a family here ready for you.
Xx

Hello all,

I used to lurk around the forums quite a bit ago, but have just come back after a BFP (today, actually!) from a DE cycle. Wanted to pop in, say hi, and introduce myself.

It's nice to see an area where I can talk about our DE journey, as we haven't told family/friends.

Hi.
Congrats on your bfp!!
If you also pop into the inconceivable and beyond thread on here, there are lots of lovely ladies there on donor journeys.
Xx

8dp5dt... Pretty instant line this morning. :happydance: xx

Yessssss! Let us know if/when you make a pregnancy journal - I'd love to follow along!

Having a little bit of a wobble today. When I mc'd I got to about 5 1/2 weeks but had had spotting from 4 1/2. I got 3+ on the digi test and had bfp right through mc.
I just feel like this is such a precarious time, all the signs I'm relying on, the dark lines, the 2-3 weeks, are no different from before. I rang the epu who won't do beta tests or a scan b4 7 weeks, rang clinic who have said I can go in for scan week after next earliest, they can do beta but didn't really see the point.
I know I need to be positive and just get through the next couple of weeks. That's all it is really, a few days, I've waited this long, but not it seems like forever!
I trust in you little bean, I am really hoping you are here to stay.

Xx

Feeling a bit more positive today. Poas again..... Instant line, really dark. I know just bcos I've had a loss before, there is no reason this one won't stick around. I feel this is a strong little bean, I have faith in this and I do believe it is real.
I worked out due date yesterday, 19th oct and i am starting to think and plan like it is real.
Otd tomorrow. Today I am 4w2d :happydance:
Xx

Awww - I love that birthday! So many Halloween themed bday parties!

OTD today image.jpg
Scan booked for 2nd march, 7w, seems like an age away!!!
Xx

2nd March will be here before you know it! You should be able to see the heartbeat by then too, I had my first scan at 8 weeks and it was already baby shaped blobs and could see heart beating away. Now, step away from the pee sticks and try to relax! x

Sorry, my addiction took over.....
4w4d, image.jpg
Have moved scan to 27th, just so I don't have to wait over the wknd...roll on 2 weeks today.
Xx

That's great progression! Remind me did you just transfer one in the end?! X

Yes one blast. Only tested to check it was still at 2-3, wasn't expecting 3+! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh