our final decision...

cinnamum

Mumof_7_PREG W#8
Reaction score
so... firstly i am sorry for not being around the last 3/4 weeks, i have been swamped with arranging teagan-molly's birthday party and the wedding.
selling all our ornaments and clutter, so we can buy all new stuff with our wedding vouchers and richard's bonus coming february.
going through all our clothes and doing work for charity and also helping my mum re-decorate her house.
everything is great and going well, our house seems to be coming along together nicely.
with being so busy TTC has not been on our mind's, or so i thought till OH said today...

"when are we going start thinking about TTC?" :happydance:

soooo... we are moving to TTC after my next period, which is due 23rd july.
so looks like you guys are stuck with me till August! if the :witch: turns up as calculated. :rofl: good luck! hahahaaa

so if you could update me on how all you ladies have been, that would be lovely :hugs: have missed my WTT ladies. :hugs:

Awww :hugs: im so pleased for u hun, i know im not WTT but i love seeing everyone that is crossing over, whether it being from wtt to ttc or to first tri :) such good news

good luck to all of you ladies in WTT :)

:hugs: to u all!!!

xxxxxx

Hey hun! Good to see you, glad to hear you're ok and you've been a busy bee!!

Not loads going on with me, just counting down till TTC :) pop in to my journal if you've got a spare few mo's prob easier than me trying to think about what's happening!!

How exciting for you to think that after your next :witch: you'll be ttc :happydance:

Look forward to seeing you around a bit more (although I'm on hols from tomorrow so won't see you much until I get back!!) xx

Hey hun
You have been busy, thought i hadnt seen you in a while
Glad your ok. Bet the time has flown,
Wont be long till af arrives and you can get on with TTC
x

Hey good luck for TTC . Heres for me everythign as normal but you should ask lozzy :)

yeah i knoooow! soooooo exciting aint it! oooooh not long now girls! *rubs hands together* x x x x x x

Happy to have you until August! Hope then you get your:bfp:

yeah fingers crossed.

i am now just waiting to get handed the keys.

we have picked out the furniture we want for the living room and dining room, and picked the kitchen we want.
just need to get some money saved up after the wedding and then we can go spend spend spend. i dread the thought of using that kitchen, ""the kitchen of a dead man"" is what i call it!

3 rooms have been re-decorated, plain white which i think is great for now and fantastic for making all of the rooms look brighter and bigger, as it is a house which has no personality, which makes it our blank canvas.
even more appealing.

apart from the kitchen i feel quietly confident but i still havent seen upstairs.
the bathroom could possibly be a 1970's disaster zone for all i know!
but... we'll come to that when we get there.

OMG cant believe its finally happening!!

the front garden is a HELL HOLE!
which i cannot grasp because the back garden is GORGEOUS the greenest thickest well maintained grass i have ever seen on a property.
fantastic size, with no steps for tj to hurt herself on when she starts moving around.
the font garden looks as if it will take a while to get to a nice state.
i have bought some plants for the front garden.
and... a couple of boxus trees to go either side of the front door, to make it more welcoming.

the downstairs loo is outside, which is great for my mate who is moving into the spare room, he can use it as a smoking room for when it is raining because we are non-smokers.
i was going to put the washing machine and tumble dryer in there to make more space because the kitchen is fairly small.

but... we cant wait to get moved in and decorate etc.

Feeling your excitement over the house I am very happy for your family:happydance:.The backyard sounds gorgeous and not to mention super safe. We have them darn steps leading down the side of are backyard, and it use to scare me senseless seeing my youngest chase balls and butterflies back there*sigh*. Looking to move this summer a big yard with no steps is a must.lol..Praying you get the kitchen and finances together smoothly,and walking up to see the bathroom:rofl: is not as bad as you think:rofl:.The white walls you can have fun and get down wit, It all sounds lovely, and I wanted to congratulate you on your new beginnings and ownership!!The best to you and yours!!:drunk:

aaaw thank you soooo much hun, i have moved to TTC now but i will se you around x x x x x x so exciting!

WTTC Grad, see you around the board!! Hope your visit in TTC is short and sweet though!! Have fun with it!! :happydance: :dust::bfp::dust:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->