our first appointments

nilllabean26

Reaction score
So i just had mine yesterday and boy oh boy was i scared. my hospita is a military training hospital, so as i was getting a vaginal ultrasound, the lady(not the provider) i dont even know her title lol. she saw somethng and called someone else in and wouldnt tell me what was going on. I was already told i was going to miscarry so i thought i would see a dead baby inside me. When another set of eyes came in, they said i had some cysts near my ovaries that probably erupted and there are clots in my tubes. Im thinking thats why i was in pain when i had gone to the er back on oct 4th. i wish i wouldve been educated on possibilities of pain instead of the only thing being said to me by musltiple people is that i would miscarry

WELLLLL THANK GOD!!!!! i heard the heart beat after all that craziness and saw the baby for like 4 sec before she printed out some pics for me. The babys heart rate was 154. :) she told me it looked very good so far. first positive news to date :) she said my due date was june 11 until i told her the first day of my last period couldve been sep 4-6th and so she just changed the due date to the 13th lol. im nervous but happy

at what month did you guys tell your family?

I'm so happy for you! ^^ I'm due on June 11th. Anyway we haven't told hardly anyone yet. My parents know only for the fact to help watch our daughter when I go to apts. Otherwise we plan on telling the good news more than likely on Thanksgiving.

I'm so happy for you! ^^ I'm due on June 11th. Anyway we haven't told hardly anyone yet. My parents know only for the fact to help watch our daughter when I go to apts. Otherwise we plan on telling the good news more than likely on Thanksgiving.

thanks so much :) . when was your first appt? and what was the babys hr?

Awesome our due dates are so close. I will keep and eye out for u :p

are you in america?

thanks so much :) . when was your first appt? and what was the babys hr?

Awesome our due dates are so close. I will keep and eye out for u :p

are you in america?

First apt. was last Tuesday at 6 weeks 5 days and heartbeat was 139 BPM.

And yep, Green Bay, Wisconsin. You?

So happy for your good news! I don't have my first appointment until next week, but we plan on telling family around Thanksgiving if all is good news.

Fantastic news, I hope you have a h&h 9 months.

My first appointment is when I am 9 weeks. Seems along way away :(.

Congrats! I remember reading a few of your other posts where they said you would miscarry. Soooo happy for you that everything worked out the way it should! We had our first appt at 7 weeks, HB was 154, then at 11 weeks HB was 166. Have my 15 week appt next Friday. We don't get a scan then but will hear the HB again.

That must have been scary! I'm glad you got good news!
I don't have my first appointment until Nov 4th when I'm about 8 weeks. I'm going crazy waiting! It seems like it's taking forever and I just want a sono to know the little one is ok. I think my due date will be end of June.
We already told all of our family and friends. We're impatient lol.

thanks ladies. i hope ur appts go well for u too.

Also. are u ladies feeling tired and fatigued? I feel so weak. yesterday i literally didnt get out of bed the whole day

Also. are u ladies feeling tired and fatigued? I feel so weak. yesterday i literally didnt get out of bed the whole day

So tired! I wish I could sleep all day but I have 2 boys and a full time job. :coffee: I usually stay up to watch my favorite shows at 10pm but I haven't been able to.

Yep. My biggest sign last time during pregnancy in the first trimester was fatigue. I had nothing else. All I did was sleep when I didn't have to work. This go around I take roughly two naps a day one around 10am or 11am (depends on when my daughter starts her day) and then again around 2 or 3pm. And I am exhausted and ready for sleep by 8 or 9pm. Though I usually fight it until 10 (I am however in the bedroom laying down watching tv and sometimes I clonk out for a few minutes XD)

Good news is the placenta starts to take over 10-12 weeks and around that time hopefully the fatigue will lesson up.

So tired! I wish I could sleep all day but I have 2 boys and a full time job. :coffee: I usually stay up to watch my favorite shows at 10pm but I haven't been able to.

I have no clue how you can function in the first trimester with two little ones and a full time job. SUPER WOMAN!! I am dragging everyday, and the insomnia is really bad. Nausea isn't my friend either ;(

Wow I'm so proud of you. I'm thankful I don't have to work right now so I can't even imagine how u feel. I hope u can get Some time off soon and get good rest.

And I hope everyone's hubbies are understanding

Wow. I didn't know fatigue was a sign at first. I have anemia and vitamin d deficiency. I thought my fatigue was because I haven't been taking my pills due to sickness. Also I'm deferred treatment for the vitamin d til week 10(when I see a real ob)

Also. Can u please educate me on what you mean when you say the placenta takes over. What's happening now as opposed to the placenta taking over and why is that meaningful for fatigue?

Yep. My biggest sign last time during pregnancy in the first trimester was fatigue. I had nothing else. All I did was sleep when I didn't have to work. This go around I take roughly two naps a day one around 10am or 11am (depends on when my daughter starts her day) and then again around 2 or 3pm. And I am exhausted and ready for sleep by 8 or 9pm. Though I usually fight it until 10 (I am however in the bedroom laying down watching tv and sometimes I clonk out for a few minutes XD)

Good news is the placenta starts to take over 10-12 weeks and around that time hopefully the fatigue will lesson up.

I have no clue how you can function in the first trimester with two little ones and a full time job. SUPER WOMAN!! I am dragging everyday, and the insomnia is really bad. Nausea isn't my friend either ;(
I've been having horrible sleeping habits as Well. Have had insomnia for yrs. I hope ur sleeping gets better.

My first son has always been very needy with attention. When he was a NB he insisted on being latched onto me (breastfeeding) from 8pm-2am then every hour after that. He's 3 yrs now and doesn't breastfeeding anymore but he still wakes up 2-3 times in the night. My LO is 1yr now and he wakes up 1-2 times in the night, he was my easy baby. I guess after so long of losing sleep, I just got used to it. I'm not super woman by any means. Just another mommy doing her very best, just like all of you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->