Our Journey and Mental Health

FranCoop

Reaction score
Hi guys,
So i came off the pill back in 2017, and my partner and i didn't try but didn't prevent pregnancy. Nothing happened. We decided December 2018 to start properly trying, and now 6 months later, we are still nowhere.
I used to drink a glass of wine a night, and so gave this up last month, i have also started taking conception vitamins in the hopes this will help.
I have really been feeling so low though. The past few days have been a real struggle, i just haven't felt myself, i have had terrible stress headaches, and feel totally lost.
I have convinced myself something is terribly wrong with me, and i know the stress isn't going to help us when TTC.
Everyone around me seems to be getting pregnant, and its really hard to take.
Any advice anyone can give would be really helpful, anything really, i just feel so alone.

Fran, I didn't want to read and run. I'm sorry it's so hard, infertility is the hardest thing to deal with. Our situation was different as we had four miscarriages in a row (the problem wasn't getting pregnant, it was keeping the pregnancy). It's very difficult when pregnancy seems to come so easily to others around you and it can feel like everyone else is pregnant. It was four years before things worked for us and it was the hardest time. Sending you lots of luck and I hope everything works out soon. I had acupuncture and it helped a lot with the stress, plus there was a lot of support on here. Also I used guided meditations which helped too.

On my 3rd year of TTC without any real help from clinics or doctors yet...keep plugging! 25% chance sucks... remember, sometimes you just have bad luck, like rolling the dice. You just need to keep trying and start thinking about getting both of you looked at/ checked out to makes sure you aren't missing anything important.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->