Our journey making 3 to 4 - single again! now it's just me and my little boy.

I'm doing the exact same I'm thinking about my FRER in the bathroom I'm dying to do it, feel like I'm hoping on some miracle lol xx

Wish I was! Ashley was up at 5.40 this morning crying for me because his teeth hurt. It's going to be one of those days! At least I'm too tired to worry about TTC.

Oh no :-( you must be shattered! I'm just waiting four our new sofa to be delivered :happydance: something to take my mind of the obvious

Brilliant! What's it like?

I have a real thing about sofas, I think part of the reason we bought this place was because I could fit a corner sofa in. I've got a huge one from Ikea.

Brilliant! What's it like?

I have a real thing about sofas, I think part of the reason we bought this place was because I could fit a corner sofa in. I've got a huge one from Ikea.

:haha: it's a corner one it's also really big, but it's a cream colour, I don't think I was thinking straight when we bought it....cream plus a three year old! :dohh:

Picture please I want to see this amazing sofa!!

Lucky for us we have two sofas that are as old as we are. They were my mums but when my brother and I moved out she bought a brand new suite and she have me these sofas that are flowery. They are nice, but old, ripped and covered in stains. But to be honest they do the job to a T and I don't panic when Harvey spills something on them.

Oh my god!!! I now know why I didn't want to go to work this morning lol. Ofstead turned up and we've been waiting for this moment forever! Everyone was on egg shells and the lady who was inspecting came and saw me. Ahhhhh I was so scared. Luckily we did really well :)

Spent all my wages already... £113 on food shopping and £60 on petrol. :-( depressed.com xx

https://i59.tinypic.com/fzar6u.jpg

This evenings asda test (because I got paid) is it looking negative now?? Xx

This morning... Test still has a faint positive :-(

https://i57.tinypic.com/jhge8m.jpg

Aw steffy, it's frustrating isn't it. How long since your loss now?

I will upload pics soon :)

AF got me this morning so I'm onto a new cycle.

We definitely want pics mummy to be.

Hopefully it won't be long before you get that negative Steffy.

Oh button I'm sorry, I think AF is on her way for me too, I have my usual big fat spot right in the middle of my chin that I always get just before AF!

Pictures are on their way :) :)

There is a couple of pics for you ladies, I'm not entirely sure why they've uploaded upside down :haha:

That's really nice, looks very comfy.

I'm not too upset about AF showing, at least I know where I am in my cycle and can start fresh.

Yeah super comfy! Yeah that's true now you can start counting down until next AF but fx she stays clear! :dust:

I'm in love with your sofa!! Looks soooo comfy.

Btw ladies, what are your names or initials. Seems a bit weird to call you mummy and button haha. As you can guess I'm steph :)

Been a very long day. Started with a doctors appointment and mum looking after Harvey. Came back to pick him up and he can grazed his ankle on his Easter scooter from his aunty/ he was desperate to continue riding it but his ankle hurt too much and he was getting so upset. Here is a picture of when he got his scooter last night.

https://i61.tinypic.com/autldl.jpg
He adores it!!

He also some some clothes and Easter eggs from nanny and grandad. So did I, but I am trying to resist eating them straight away lol!

How is everyone? Any plans over bank holiday weekend? 4 day weekend for me, yay!! Xx

Oh wow he's real cute. <3 my daughter has a scooter too, well two Infact and she adores them. My names Amy :)

This weekend we've no plans as yet, how about you?

I think Sunday we are heading down to hubby's mum and dads camping grounds as they are going to the Easter meet (we are part of the camping and caravan club) with the caravan and I think they are having an Easter egg hunt on the Sunday. Apart from that, not sure yet!

Yeah Harvey has been wanting a scooter for ages but we just haven't been able to find one we can afford. It's a lovely gift, and apart from Harvey's little trip today, he adores it!!

Bought Harvey some sandals today for the summer. Been glorious today! How has the weather been your end? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->