Our Little Journey xBUDDIESx

Having crazy dreams. Like I'm dreaming of other people and not myself. WEIRD!

Hope everyone is doing ok..

Hi ladies,
I've been MIA these past few days because i'm recovering from strep throat. I've basically been in bed since wednesday afternoon. DD has it too, but a milder version it seems. Anyway i started antibiotics yesterday, today i'm feeling much better. I only get sick like this every 5 or 6 years, and of course it had to happen at the beginning of my pregnancy.

Love Bubbles, i hadn't realized you hadn't told your DH yet. Wow, i don't know how you can stand it lol. I wish i could be more private, but i'm not. I've already told a bunch of people, including some coworkers. Now my mom wants to tell my extended family at my grandpa's bday on the wknd. Anyway i kind of wish i had kept it to myself a little longer, but i guess the cat is out of the bag now.

And Sour Skittle, that sucks about your family not being supportive. People are so judgemental. They'll judge if you don't want kids, they'll judge if you have too many. I think it's great when people start their families at a younger age. I had a late start because of circumstances that were out of my hands, and now i feel it is too late to have the large family i have always dreamed of. Don't get me wrong, i feel very blessed having one beautiful healthy child, and i'm over the moon about being pregnant with a second. But i'm just saying, had i started in my twenties, i'd probably be on my 3rd or 4th right now.

Anyhow, hope you are both well. xx

Hi lovely ladies!!! I too have been MIA the past few days... I have been so busy with work, then busy evenings too!! Well Thursday evening we planned to have my parents round for dinner for valentines as the past 2 years we have done this at their house and its such good fun all together! Me and mum cook a 3 course meal for our men I just love it! Anyway this is our first valentines day in our own home so we decided to invite them here for it.... Which meant I wouldn't have OH to myself to tell him our big news!!! Thursday evening while watching t.v just the two of us I said "will u open ur valentines day card tonite as we are on our own?" He said yeah if u want me to.. He seemed unbothered lol! Anyway in his card I wrote "to daddy........" Which I knew woul throw him completely lol! Then I wrote "congratulations darlin, we are expecting again.... Our due date is 15th October 2014" then on the other side of the card I wrote "I'm pregnant!!!!!! " And stuck 5 positive tests in the card lol! Well his face was a picture!!!! It was torture keeping that from him but so so worth it! He was so choked up, his eyes filled with tears (my man is not a cry baby usually lol) and he just kept kissing me an squeezing me and saying how much he loved me lol! It was so special and perfect... He said he had a feeling I was!!! :)

So my parents came round last nite.... (My mum already knew, I had sent her picture to her mobile of a bun in an oven... Which was hilarious she was so excited lol) anyway I set the table for dinner and put everyone's name on a little tag by their plate... The only tag that didnt have a name was dads... His said "we are expecting again! Your Grandchild's estimated arrival: 15th October 2014" so we all sat down to have our 1st course.... We were all on edge, my OH was so on edge he had to go back in the kitchen and pretend to get a drink lol!! Dad started eating and then we saw his eyes reading his tag.... And he just looked up and said "OMG really?" I said yeah... He threw his knife and fork down and came running round the table and grabbed me and started to cry!!! He said it was the best news ever, it had made his year and tht everything would be ok this time. It was so emotional and lovely and perfect! I feel they will all never forget the ways I told them... Last time I didn't do anything different at all.

Anyway sorry that was so long I wanted to fill my buddies in!!

Misscyn I'm so sorry u are so poorly :( u rest up girl and I hope u get better ASAP!! Any symptoms or are u too poorly to notice? Xxx

Sour skittle!! I'm so sorry ur family are so unsupportive that is so horrible.... I don't know what they're problem is and to be quite honest its none of their bloody business!! You and ur OH love each other u are growing a family it is beautiful so if they can't be happy for u that's their problem! I know it must be so upsetting for u... But honestly if u and OH are happy that's all that matters!!! And we are over the moon for u :) how u feeling girl? I had the strangest dreams last nite too!! I had the most amazing sleep tho, saturdayyy no work today!! I'm having nausea on and off! Exhausted, little head aches, thirsty, feel weak if I haven't eaten for a long time! Constipated - tmi. How about u? Xxx

Love Bubble that is amazing! I can't believe you were able to pull off waiting like that. Now i wish i had waited too, instead of telling OH over the phone!!

Sounds like your parents are over the moon! Is your lo going to be their first grandchild? Your dad's reaction actually made me tear up (you were asking about my symptoms, well that's a big one! I'm normally not very emotional, but these days everything makes me cry; even watching the olympics lol). Anyway it's really sweet of you to surprise your family like that. Makes for wonderful memories :)

As for myself, I'm finally feeling normal today. My throat has finally stopped aching thank goodness. My pregnancy symptoms are pretty similar to what you describe. Very tired, headaches that come and go. Also lots of pulling and slight cramping in pelvic area. Today i'm very hungry but i think that's because i had lost my appetite with the strep throat.

Tonight i'm going out to eat for a friend's bday. It will be nice to be out after being housed in for 3 days. Hope you ladies have a nice wknd. xx

Hi ladies! :hi:

I'm brand new to the forum, i'm 26, been with my partner for 4 and a half years. We got our BFP only four days ago after TTC for 6 months, so still pretty much in shock!

I'd love to swap stories and share experiences with you all :)

Estimated due date is 20th Oct, and i'm approximately 2-3 weeks. Got my first doctors appointment on Saturday...and as silly as it sounds i'm expecting him to tell me that it's all in my head and i'm not really pregnant after all!! :wacko:

Misscyn - that's so cute that ur so emotional lol! My parents already have a grandson from my younger sibling which wasnt planned (they didnt really know each other) and kind of a massive shock to the family... He's 18months now, everyone adores him he's gorgeous. But mum n dad are sooo excited for me and OH as its a compeltely different situation, we have our own house and have been together years, we are older with good jobs and baby is planned so its all less stressful than the last time for them. Mum said she can really enjoy my pregnancy and that's what's she's looking forward to!

I bet it was sooo nice going out for dinner after being so poorly!! Did u have a good time? Did u manage to eat plenty? How u feeling today Xxx

Lulu1987 - hey!! :wave: welcome :) and congrats on ur bfp!! It does feel surreal but that's because we all want it so much so then its like "wow is this finally it?!" Lol. How u feeling? Any symptoms? Xxx

P.s if u think you're 2-3 weeks from conception the doc will see u from ur lmp (last menstrual period) so ull be more like 5 weeks :)

Hey LoveBubble!

Wow, first day of my LMP was January 13th, so I guess I am closer to 5 weeks!

My symptoms seemed more severe just after I missed February's period, the fatigue hit me like a ton of bricks, and my boobs have been constantly achey and feel a little bigger. This seems to have subsided a little now though, although i'm sure there's more to come.

I'm just trying to look after myself and stay healthy at the moment, although it seems like all of my favourite things are no-go areas during pregnancy! And I realise now that decaf tea-bags are vile! :sick:

Hey everyone!

LoveBubble what an awesome story! I'm so happy your family was so happy for you! Makes me tear up thinking about it! :)

Sorry I wasn't on yesterday, my mom had been rushed to the hospital in fear of a mini stroke... So I've been worried out of my mind and making phone calls to make sure she was ok. She lives 19 hours away from me, so I can't rush over there at the moment. Luckily I just got off the phone with the nurse and my mom and she seems to be doing ok now. All tests came back negative. Thank God!

I ended up telling my brother I was pregnant and his only reaction was "oh" and he soon got off the phone. So blah. I'm sure the first person he will tell is my mom, and the dramatics will soon follow. Lol..

The other night I tried the gender predictor thing where you tie your ring to a string and if it moves in circles it's a girl and if it moves back and forth it's a boy. Mine came out boy! As did the Chinese gender predictor... So hoping!

This morning I had a new symptom. My heightened sense of smell is threw the roof. The house to me smelled AWFUL! I was gagging and wanted to throw up. Our house isn't dirty so idk! But this morning all I've been doing is cleaning my butt off. Bleaching everything... I can't take it. Lol. And it says cleaning with bleach while pregnant is ok...

And welcome LuLu! Happy and healthy 9 months! Can't wait to follow along in your journey. :)

I'll add you to the first page!

Hi everyone! And welcome LuLu! Happy you are joining us, the more the merrier! :)
And Sour Skittle, it's good to hear your mom is ok.
Love Bubble, my evening out was very nice, I had a nice big juicy steak. I ended up telling a few more of my friends about my pregnancy too!

I'm at work so I can't write much, I just wanted to say hi and wish you all a good day.

Sour skittle! OMG ur poor mum!!! I hope she is ok and pray for a speedy recovery for her :hugs: I know its so hard but try not to stress for ur little beans sake :) how is ur mum now? How's ur symptoms today? My smell isn't too strong... But I'm feeling really nauseas in the mornings and when I haven't eaten for a while. Although I'm not actually sick! Just feel bleurghhh!!

Misscyn - glad u managed a nice big juicy steak!! Bet that was heaven after not eating lol! How's ur symptoms today??

Lulu - how u feeling??

One of my best friends is currently about to go into labour she keeps texting to update me, her contractions are more regular but she's staying at home as long as she can she hates hospitals lol! Feels so scary but exciting thinking that could be us in 9 months!!! Hopefully :)! Xxx

Hi LoveBubble,

Not feeling too bad today. The only niggles I've had yesterday and today were cramps, quite uncomfortable too! :( not only in my lower stomach but all in my lower back and down into the tops of my thighs. Just hope it's nothing to worry about! Also had a dream last night that I went to the toilet to find that I was spotting! So relieved when I woke up and realised it was only a dream! :wacko:

Oh scary dreams! I had one last night that OH said he was miscarriaging... Odd... But I still woke up stressing and worried.

Today for some reason I feel really depressed for no reason. Irritable... And just want to get out of the house alone. My girls are driving me crazy. Lol. Hope you're all doing well.

Love Bubbles, how exciting about your friend. Did she have the baby yet?

And ladies, I've been having weird dreams too. Once I dreamed I got my period, what a nightmare.

Sour Skittles, I know what you mean about being less patient with your children. I've been a little more snappy with my daughter too. Yours are even younger than mine, and you have two! Can't be easy with the hormones.

Hope all is well with all of you.

Hi ladies how r we all? My friend still hasn't had her baby!! She finally went into the hospital yesterday afternoon and I spoke to her at 10pm last nite and little madam still hadn't arrived! I haven't heard anything yet this morning! It's so exciting I keep thinking oh please god that will be me in October :)

I'm having some strange dreams too! I'm thinking its the hormones (as always lol!) I'm havin nausea every morning and certain points of the day!! Bbs still super sore... Had some dull cramps the past 2 days, nothing bad, I don't feel worried I know everything is stretching in there! My OH and mum panic like oh no!!! What does that mean!!!! I'm like seriously, its ok, it's a dull ache I'm not worried so u shouldn't be lol! Also I think my IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) has flared up from all the hormones! How r we all feeling? Sour skittle how is ur mum?? Xxx

P.s I don't feel depressed but I'm getting a bit irritable in the evenings... Especially with poor OH, not too bad just abit like "noo leave me alone I'm grumpy" and he laughs :haha: I read its completely normal to have highs and lows, and h have alot goin on sour skittle so don't worry :hugs:

Hi all,
How's everyone doing?
I've been feeling mild nausea since yesterday; I really hope it doesn't get as bad as with my last pregnancy.
Is anyone else starting to show? Especially you Sour Skittle, since this is your third? I def have a little pouch, it's a lot worse by the end of the day so I'm guessing it's mostly bloating...

Hey everyone!

Today I woke up ms free and energized! So I cleaned cleaned cleaned, then the girls and I took a little stroll to the mall and let them play in the play area, and now I'm totally pooped. LOL! They're napping so I might jump in bed while I have a chance. :)

My mom is doing better now, thank God. She's home and acting her normal self.

Oh has been a cranky bum... So now I have to stress over how he's acting. Ahg! I need stress to leave me alone.

LoveBubble, any news on your friend????

Misscyn... Honestly I look like I'm much further along than 6 weeks. I swear I think I'm already popping! There really better only be one in there. Lol I don't think I could handle more. So I'm hoping that since this is my third I'm just showing quicker. Lol.

Good it's not just me lol. I have to wear loose fitting tops at work because i have an obvious bump (I've only told my 3 close friends at work). But i feel everyone at work is staring at my belly. And i can't buckle any of my pants. I'm basically the size i was at 3 months with my daughter.
Love Bubble, how's your friend's baby?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->