Our Little Journey xBUDDIESx

Oh gosh! Glad both of your babies are ok! That would have scared me soooo horribly!

My MS is more of an evening thing it starts around 5 P.M. And ends around 10 PM after I've lied down for a while. The rest of the day is just exhaustion and irritability. :blush: I can be quite unpleasant these days. :S

Hi ladies!! Glad to see lovely news on the thread!! Spr skittle sorry to hear ur girlies were so poorly!! Sorry I'm so rubbish ATM I'm so busy with work... But also find the more I come on the forum the more I per analyse stuff lol!! I have the midwife coming to my house tmw for first appointment filling in all the forms etc!! Yesterday I received my scan date in the post!! 3rd April so excited and of course anxious too after my mmc... Praying daily my bubs is ok in there! My bbs feel HUGE! And sore... My nausea is still here throughout the day so I eat constantly to keep it at bay! I'm going to the size of a house I'm telling u lol!! My belly is sticking out already which is of course bloat etc however its round and I'm so slim that its obvious I'm pregnant!! I can see family and friends suspiciously eyeing me up haha!!! When's ur scan sour skittle?

Aww my scan is the day after yours, LoveBubble! How exciting :)

Glad to see you on! :)

My scan hasn't been booked yet, still having insurance issues. GRR. Hoping for good news from here on out. I feel like I'm the bad news bear in this group. Lol.

My Morning sickness is still here! but it seems to be tapering off a bit. Now I'm just fighting the urge to snack all day long on rubbish. Loll :p

Hopefully getting a new car soon... An SUV... Since our family is getting too big for a normal car. Oh gosh... Other cars watch out! Haha!

Hi ladies,
I just came to say a quick hello.
Not much to report here. My ms is tolerable, but feeling nauseous all day long is exhausting. I have to travel for work this week and i'm dreading taking the plane; with my last pregnancy flying made my symptoms a lot worse.

It's good that you got your scan dates already Love B and Lulu. April is going to come fast. I don't have mine yet but i think it has to be the week of April 6 to test the nuchal translucency.

Hi ladies how r we all? I've just posted my own tread for the first time...

I've had such strong symptoms with this pregnancy I've been feeling so positive!! Yday I felt so rough nausea all day so tired, went to bed really early and slept so good, woke up and felt so much better! But today my nausea hasn't affected me half as bad.. And my bbs are still swollen but feel less sore! I'm still peeing constantly... Today is the first day I've allowed mysel to feel nervous and think oh god am I feeling good for a bad reason?? Are they fading symptoms or is my body just adjusting? So nervous... Is it too soon to start feeling better? :( the wort part is that I had an mmc in October so I didn't even know baby had died... Pregnancy stress lol help!!

Hey Love Bubble,
I think it's normal to have good and bad days. Some days I feel so bad I struggle to get up and go to work. Other days I feel almost normal. This morning for example, I felt great for an hour or so after waking up. Then the queezy feeling crept up on me, but today was nowhere as bad as yesterday. I think you should just try to relax and enjoy the occasional good day. And also, at 9 weeks, I think it would be normal for the MS to taper off a little.

Hi misscyn that's good to know!! Another lady posted a thread about being 9 weeks and losing symptoms in first trimester forum!! I was so happy to read through.. Lots of ladies saying the same happened to them as placenta is taking over!! Can't wait for us all to be in 2nd tri, I'm dreaming of the day I can feel my baby move, and I just want my 12 week scan so I can tell the world IM PREGNANT AGAIN!! 😊🙏

I can't wait for the 2nd tri either! I don't really remember when my MS started to improve when I was pregnant with my daughter, but I do remember that by the 12 week scan I was feeling a whole lot better. So I figure 3 more weeks and I should be feeling more like old self!

If it's any reassurance I think my MS is finally tapering off, but I don't want to jinx it and it return lol.

Now I just need to pee every 5 minutes and nothing barely comes out! Driving me crazy. :)

So much for symptoms disappearing.... I felt really good for a few days and yday nausea hit me again... All evening I felt sicky I didn't fancy anything for dinner, OH cooked and I ate a bit.... Had an early nite in bed, was asleep about half hr, when I suddenly woke feeling sick rising in my stomach!! I thought oh god, am I actually gonna..? And then I had to RUNNNN to the bathroom and only just made it! I was projectile vomiting until my stomach was completely empty it was awful.. As soon as it was over I felt soo much better!! I went back to bed and was fine... But woke up this morning SO nauseas again, in fact I'm off work today!! I have a massive assignment to get done and its due in a few days so I'm doing that today while feeling sorry for myself! My dad had a tummy bug last week but pretty sure I haven't caught that it was over a week ago he had it, and I have no temperature or aches of pains or cramps! Just tired n feel bleurghhh! But I'm welcoming it with open arms I'm hoping its a good sign my baby is alive and well in there :) how r u ladies? I'm glad to see sour skittle pop up again! And glad to see ur nausea tapered off abit... There was a thread on here and sooo many women at our stage were saying there symptoms were on and off due to placenta taking over! Huge relief! Hope urs doesn't come back! Lots of love ladies... So close to that 12 week scan date! Has anyone else got their dates through??

Oh and my other friend gave birth to a beautiful baby boy last nite, he is just gorgeoussss!!! I can't wait to hold my bubs x

Eek. Sorry you're feeling so awful! Hopefully you feel better soon. But Atleast it's some reassurance to you. :)

Last night I had a baby dream. I dreamt I could feel baby in my tummy and I could see the outlines or his or her little hands and feet as he or she pushed up against it. It was crazy... Because I swear I could feel in my dream. Lol.... But it was so nice. And weird... Lol. :) but I've been having like 10 dreams a night... Mostly zombie related because I caught up on the walking dead series... Lol.

Hey everyone. :)

So yesterday I had to go to a place to confirm my pregnancy in order to get approved for the insurance I'm trying to get...

So I go there and the confirmation method is to simply pee on a stick with a physicians witness of the results and she fills out a form to give to my insurance company.

Well any way. I took a test... And what bothers me is that it came back positive but... The test line was quite faint, noticeable but not dark at all... Barely there.

So now I'm worrying about that. By this point I figured the line would be nearly black by this point... The HCG levels in my system should be a huge amount by now. Uhg... Now I'm just worrying my head off. Blah. :/

Hope everyone is doing well... I can't wait to get my ultrasound just so I can see everything is going ok in there.

Sour Skittle, try not to worry about it too much. I'm not sure the line automatically gets darker the farther along you are. Some tests are only made to detect the hormone, not the level. So a line is a line.

I'm also a little bummed because I had my first antenatal appointment yesterday at 9w4d. I'm very happy with my new doc, however she wasn't able to pick up the heartbeat with the doppler. She had warned me beforehand that it could be too early, but still I'm worried. She said she expects to hear it by 11 weeks, so now I wish I had waited another week for my first appointment.

Anyway I got my scan date, it's April 7. The doc offered to try to hear the hearbeat again before my scan, but I declined. I'll be a wreck if she can't pick it up again, so I prefer to wait for the scan. This is going to be a very long 2 week wait!

Love Bubble, are you feeling any better these days?

Sour skittle! I too would be a nervous wreck over any thing like that however misscyn is competelyyyy right! They are testing for presence of hormone not the level so I'm sure everything is just fine :)!

Misscyn that's still super early, my friends mw couldn't pick up babies heart beat til 14 weeks!! She said it depends where baby is hiding and what angle etc! But again I have to be honest I would worry to... So from this side of the fence I feel everything is just fine for u, but I can't be a hypocrite because if it was me I'd panic too! First trimester is so nerve wracking isn't it!! Oh wow ur scan is 4 days after mine! I'm next Thursday 3rd! My symptoms are still strong and I feel so different to my last pregnancy so I'm feeling really positive but of course naturally I'm so anxious for the scan... I just want to know everything is ok and I've made it to the 12 week mark :D how r u all feeling? Xxx

Hey Misscyn and LoveBubble. :)

@misscyn it still seems pretty early to pick up those little heartbeats of their's, I would try not to worry! Easier said than done!

Can't wait for you both to have your scans! I can't wait to schedule mine too!

Wow... 2 more weeks and we'll be in 2nd tri! Time is slowly moving by fast lol if that makes sense.

For me... I'm exhausted as usual. Slept 12 hours the other night and could keep going :) My MS isn't there anymore, but my sense of smell gets me sick.

Like when I had MS I rarely threw up... Now it's gone I'm throwing up. Once because the tissue paper I was using had a funny smell I ended up throwing up and then yesterday while cutting raw chicken (something I can NEVER do while pregnant) made me throw up horribly too. Ick. OH will be doing the raw chicken for now on... :p

I don't have much time to write right now, but I just wanted to thank you ladies for the reassurance :)

Ladies i lost the baby :(
I went to the ER at 10w5d because of minor cramps and a tiny bit of brown spotting. I didn't think much of it but i figured i'd get it checked out for peace of mind. The ER doc did a scan and i could tell something was wrong. She asked if i was sure of my dates, i said i was positive. I asked what was wrong and she said what she saw did not correspond to a 10 week fetus. :(
So anyway later that day i was sent to obstetrics and this time a gyno performed the scan with more sophisticated equipment. She was very nice and comforting. She explained to us that baby had stopped developping at 6w4d. She said my case is exceptional because normally nausea and vomitting are signs the pregnancy is progressing well. I guess my body is extremely sensitive to pregnancy hormones.
Although i couldn't stop crying at first, i am handling the news better than i would have thought. It's been only 2 days and already i am accepting the fact. I think it helps that i already have a child. I just look at her and remind myself of how lucky i am.
I am scheduled for a d&c on monday but last night i started bleeding heavily and passed what i think is the bag, so i don't think i will need it. I'd prefer the mc happen naturally.
I am quite sure we will try again in the near future, but not right away. Today i am actually enjoying food again, and i am looking forward to hitting the gym again. I am going to try to enjoy my pregnant free body for a little while, if that makes any sense.
I truly hope all goes well for you ladies, and that you deliver healthy chubby babies in October. I hope my story doesn't scare you. The gyno said that my age is the biggest factor. She said that at age 35, there is a 35 to 40% chance of a mc. I knew my odds going in though, and maybe that is helping me to accept what has happened.
Lots of hugs ladies, take care.
xox

Oh dear god no :cry: I am so so sorry misscyn, I am so choked writing this as I know exactly what u are going through right now, the exact thing happened to me last October with my mmc, my heart aches for u :( I too had a d&c well over in the UK its called an erpc its slightly different. I can't tell u how sorry I am u are going through this I'm so devastated for u. I will pray for u and ur family and ur LO will be watching over, its lovely that u can get comfort from ur other child, that must really help so much. U look after yourself and will look forward to seeing u back on the forum when u are ready. Big love and hugs ur way xxxx

Hi ladies... I hope no one thinks I'm insensitive posting this... Misscyn and her bubba are still in my prayers...

But today is the day for me and OH... It's our 12 week scan in 5 hours, I'm working this morning to keep busy, I'm feeling so positive inside like I have the whole way through... This pregnancy feels different and feels stronger... But at the same time I'm feel sick with nerves after my mmc. Just want to see our bubs and know its all ok! Hopefully will be sharing my bubs photo with u all later. How r u ladies? Hope ur all well. Wish me luck :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->