Our Second Chance Of Happiness - Daisy Mia - 29.01.10

congrats honey im sure alex is really happy about his beautiful baby sister. you are both such an inspiration. congratulations on your beautiful daughter xxxxx

OMG I saw your name and thought nooo way, she's not due yet! Huge congrats to you and hubby and Big Brother Alex, he will watch over his little sister. SO glad your all doing fab!!

So glad you had a better time of it hun and a good labour too! Congrats She is beautiful xxx

congratulations hunny she is beautiful, well done!

Lou
xxx

Huge congratulations on gorgeous Daisy! :baby: I'm so glad she's bringing you the happiness you both deserve. :hugs: Well done - such a speedy labour!

congrats! shes gorgeous and love her wee outfit x

Congratulations honey. I couldn't be happier for you. She is so beautiful, and you have done so well.
I wish you and your family so much happiness for the future - you deserve it honey xxxx

Congratulations hunni! She is gorgeous!!! You are an amazing person and Alex would be so proud! x

she looks just like Alex :) ahh hun im delighted for you and hubby,shes amazing!!

congrats hayley shes beautiful, im so pleased ur labour was nice as possible, hugs xx

Congrats hun, and wow if you dont mind me saying she does look alot like her brother.

xoxo

She is an absolute little Gem, You must be soooo proud:flower:
She does look like Alex:cloud9:

I'm so happy to read this birth story and yet a little tear strciken at the end.

YOur both stars you've gotten through so much, home straight now hunni!

Congratulations to you both and Yes Daisy is abs stunning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->