Out of breath

makeupmama2b

Reaction score
Do you find yourself out of breath easily? Like any little thing makes me out of breath like walking from car to front door and walking up 5 stairs. Lol. I feel defeated!

Yes and I'm only 4 weeks pregnant which seems ridiculously early!

Yes I do a little when hoovering or rushing up the stairs I feel like I have to take some extra breaths but it's not bad like I can't breathe or anything.

Yes a bit more than normal.. nothing major though x

Nothing major but I'm constantly out of breath doing things I'm fit enough to do! X

Nothing major but I'm constantly out of breath doing things I'm fit enough to do! X

Haha me too! Like Im real fit but come on walking to front door with two bags and then up 7 measly stairs. Jillian Michaels would have my ass

Do you find yourself out of breath easily? Like any little thing makes me out of breath like walking from car to front door and walking up 5 stairs. Lol. I feel defeated!

Oh my god YES!!!! It's not so bad that I am huffing and puffing but definitely trouble breathing. That's a symptom I didn't hear about before today.

Oh my god YES!!!! It's not so bad that I am huffing and puffing but definitely trouble breathing. That's a symptom I didn't hear about before today.

Haha its crazy. I automatically lay down I hate feeling like that. Like Im overdoing things

Haha its crazy. I automatically lay down I hate feeling like that. Like Im overdoing things

I'm really lucky, DH has been great. He wants me to get a lot of rest and is insisting that I have no stress or lift anything.

Ha yes that was my only symptom in the first week and a half... And my sil needed help moving to her fifth floor appt! I thought I was gonna die! :haha: I still get out of breath stupidly early... Some days I have to sit through mass. And this is coming from an avid trail runner! Hopefully you'll get over it faster than I have. I feel staying super hydrated helps... Like it's worse when I'm getting dehydrated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->