Out of Pattern - CM and Temps

Thank you!! Have just tested again on a digital test this morning and its confirmed 1-2 weeks! So all good so far!

Elizabeth we need you to get one now!! How's it going today?

Oh Mistycat how wonderful! Congratulations!!!! Look after yourself now...

Elizabeth, keeping fingers crossed for you xxx

Misty, that is so great!

nothing yet for me LOL

to early to tell I guess. Maybe I will go buy the FRER today and try that one LOL

My temp went up a bit again today:

Sunday 97.73
Monday 97.86
Tuesday 97.73
Wednesday 97.45
Thursday 97.58
Friday (today) 97.90

OH and my boobs are sensitive and bigger... again that could just be PMS... but if I measured correctly we are talking about an inch and a half bigger!

ok I just bought CB & FR... two of each... LOL lets see what happens Monday... will wait it out this weekend...if I can stand it LOL

Oh the waiting got to me everytime and I always caved in! The only reason I took a test this time was because my temp shot up on Day 11 - if that hadn't happened, I would never have taken the test and still to this day would not have believed I was PG.

I had a few cramps leading up to 11DPO which to be honest, were really no different to other cycles where I have had cramping. BUT......the fatigue I feel now is really something. When people say they are soooo tired so early on, I always used to think yeah okay whatever.....but honestly, I don't know how I made it through yesterday at work, I was exhausted....and I mean really exhausted. I walk past Waitrose & John Lewis to get to work and they currently have two beds out on display at the front of the store...I really wanted to stop and climb in, and go off to sleep! I hit the sack at 8.30pm last night. I read up about it and apparently until the placenta is formed, thats why the extreme tiredness happens!

Elizabeth, you could test over the weekend - if your ticker is right, you are Day 25? Keep me posted, we need another BFP on this thread!!!!

Hey Mistycat,

I recall falling asleep at 7 pm every night pretty much in the first trimester! I normally have difficulty sleeping but not then!

Cxx

I'm just glad its the weekend and I have nothing planned so I can laze about on the sofa!

You don't have long to go now Spacegirl, how are you doing and is this your first?

that's true, with my daughter I would just fall asleep wherever I sat ...and that was before knowing I was even pregnant LOL

My husband would get on me cause he just thought I was being lazy HAHAHAHA

My period should be here the 9th at the earliest... I will test today just for the heck of it, but not expecting anything really. will come back with news if positive

not positive...as predicted ;-) either too soon or just not there yet... I always thought MARCH would be the month honestly...but we will see

Hang in there hon, you are not out until the witch shows her face......only about half of all pregnancies show on early response tests so you may just have a shy beanie there! I have my fingers and toes crossed for you xx

Hang in there hon, you are not out until the witch shows her face......only about half of all pregnancies show on early response tests so you may just have a shy beanie there! I have my fingers and toes crossed for you xx

hehehe you are cute...thanks... as I said either way I am fine. I have been kind of nauseous today but it could be a headache that is killing me too...the weather here is not helping one bit. Temp still at 97.90 today...if that means anything

I'm just glad its the weekend and I have nothing planned so I can laze about on the sofa!

You don't have long to go now Spacegirl, how are you doing and is this your first?

I'm ok thanks. Slightly anxious with this being my first! And we still have alot to do to the house. It goes very quickly once you are in third tri so be warned!! :dohh:

Is it your first baby?

GL Deinekatz.

Cxx

Yes its my first, and I am 36 years old so am a bit nervous - really want it to stick and be healthy!

Hi hope you don't mind me crashing in.. I've enjoyed reading this thread. I'm due a visit from the eighth on the 10th bought an early preg test for 5 days before period due and bfn... Having more cm past few days which is a sign., and had our first iui last Friday.. Gl and baby dust to you all xxx

Thanks Mandy - come and join us!

Increased CM seems a good sign - fingers crossed for you!! xx

Just wishing you all a happy Sunday. No news to report on my end

You too my love, enjoy whats left of it! I am having a completely lazy day, both yesterday and today! Catching up on watching my box-sets (again!!) x

oh right you are in the UK...it's only 11am here so yes, still have a bit of day to enjoy...now if only the sun showed it's face it would be nice ;-)

Yep in the UK - are you in the States then? What state is GA? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->