Out of Pattern - CM and Temps

Yes its my first, and I am 36 years old so am a bit nervous - really want it to stick and be healthy!

Sorry, don't mean to barge in but, BIG congrats Mistycat!! Lovely news xXx

as predicted...spotting started this morning. The witch is coming, the witch is coming:witch:

stupid :witch: when will she get the message 'you are not welcome!, now bother someone else' :hugs:

oooo Elizabeth you never know, could be a sign, fingers crossed for you hun, you just never know.

well I think it was too early for my body to have that protein shake LOL. Tell you what, I will test tomorrow if period is not full blown by then ok?

Good morning... so the witch is here...no doubt about it:haha: but I am happy cause this is the month for me :happydance: February was not really planned and I was not expecting anything to happen, but March is :baby: time!

any updates from anyone here? Witch is almost gone so...getting ready to get busy ...if you know what I mean LOL

Have a look at my journal in the link below, have done most of my updates there!

Fingers crossed this is your month! Keep us updated!

hi missycat
only just read this, but wanted to say big congrats to you, well done xxx perfect x

Oh girls, I didn't have time to update this morning but I woke up to a higher temperature and a :bfp: this morning!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am 11 DPO, did a test with FMU on a FRER and got a positive and then just did another one with a FRER tonight and got another positive!!!

So pleased......and I really thought I was out this month lol!

ok...hate to sound dumb BUT...what is the difference between CREAMY cm and EWCM? I looked for pics online and frankly they look the same to me LOL

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
https://www.freeclipartnow.com/d/25026-1/1-Luck-o-the-Irish.jpg

Hey ladies...May the luck of the Irish be with us all tonight!!!!

Wear green and :sex:get to it:winkwink:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
https://www.lasvegasvegas.com/pokerblog/022808-60.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->