Out with the old in with the new !!!!

oldbirdni

Reaction score
Morning girls !! Woke up today and had a brain storm .... IVe come to conclusion that this ttc problem is down to one thing and one thing only ....we need a new bed !!!! Lol I'm convinced that if I go to ikea this morning do the do ( by that I mean buy a new bed not actually ' you know ' in the showroom !!!!:happydance: ) Then we'll be sorted. !!!! Well have tried temping , checking cm, used opk till they come out my ears just hadn't thought of changing the bed. !! what do ya all think is it worth a go ???? :haha:Xx

I love the way u are always so positive and try to make us laugh,:hugs:Would u believe I got a new mattress this year as I thought the same thing and it was much more difficult to get into a comfy position :winkwink:But I did get my bfp the next month ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

See Despo between us we have discovered the ttc secret ! We could make millions ok ok not as much as ikea when everyone else discovers our secret but hey we could ask for shares !! :haha:
As for positivity it's down to you girls here too , without you girls I'd have gone demented.!! Xxx

Morning girls !! Woke up today and had a brain storm .... IVe come to conclusion that this ttc problem is down to one thing and one thing only ....we need a new bed !!!! Lol I'm convinced that if I go to ikea this morning do the do ( by that I mean buy a new bed not actually ' you know ' in the showroom !!!!:happydance: ):haha:Xx

Ah go on, give it a try...you can just tell the salesman in the shop that you wanted to try before you buy :sex::twisted:

We bought ourselves a comfy new mattress last week too!

Perhaps we have stumbled on the ultimate ttc secret...? :thumbup:

Here's to our new beds & matresses resulting in:bfp:

I suppose we could ! It is ikea afterall I could just say we are filming another One of their obscure tv ads.!!! Lol
What is it with the new one where grown adults throw everything and anything at each other ??? I only do that with pmt. :haha:

If this works..I'm going to IKEA and buying us a new bed too!!:thumbup::haha::haha:

Woohoo, we have to buy a new bed as the one we are using belongs to landlord and we are moving out - everything crossed but my legs hahaha!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->