Outfit ideas please

disneybelle25

Mummy to Sam Edward
Reaction score
My son is 12 weeks old and I'm in the process of losing the baby weight but its a long old process lol!
I'm currently a size 16, I'm 27 and have huge boobs lol (34K). I would say I have an hourglass figure and I'm 5ft 3. I need an outfit for a big birthday party and a winter wedding in November and just don't know where to start! I've been looking online and just don't know what kind of fashion I'm supposed to be wearing, it all seems so short and young, but then at 27 I'm still young lol. O help, I'm so lost!
Has anyone got any ideas on what I could wear??
Thanks!

Dotty P's have some bloody fab dresses in their sale at the moment and some lines not in the sale have 20% off for today only so BARGAINS to be had.

I'm 5'4" and a 16 but without the cracking rack and I find the dress fit me really well except they do tend to be on the baggier side on top so some would no doubt fit you.

Skater style dresses work well on most figures and look good with flats or heels, or maybe a peplum type dress to balance out your bottom half with your top.

Aim to get something you can dress up in different ways if you want to wear it to more than one occasion so perhaps something that isnt too busy print wise so you can buy different accessories to go with it.

I like this one..
https://media.dorothyperkins.com/wcsstore/DorothyPerkins/images/catalog/32000057_large.jpg

Simple colour and perfect for autumn, little cap sleeves to hide wobbly armpit bits, nipped in waist to show off your figure

I was also a size 16 when i had my DD but now im currently expecting again....

I got a nice maxi dress that was flowing and wasnt too clingy, i know in the winter it may be cold but maybe put a wrap round you with nice wedge heels? or nice sparkly flats? Or wear a tunic top with leggings?

I also hate fashion nowadays especially with the big prints etc x

thanks guys! i love the ideas! I think there should be better fashion advice for new mums!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->