Outfit to wear to a wedding..

emalou90

Reaction score
Is proving difficult. :dohh:

I have this dress, my interview dress, it cute, I'll dress it up with pearls.

The problem is my bloat.... :dohh: :haha:

https://i42.tinypic.com/2e3phl2.jpg

Blooming! Be happy about ir you have a baby growing in your belly or do you want to be a little more discreet? Find a peplum dress? Im going to have the same next year in February im going to be a whale of a bridesmaid and then for my other friends I will have to find something elegant to wear.. but how the hell can you feel elegant and pregnant? :( x

I was looking for more discreet but haven't the funds at the moment so it'll have to do.
We have decided if people ask outright then we'll tell them.

Aw its a lovely dress :)

Haha Id NEVER ask someone outright if they were pregnant, incase they werent. If someone asks if your pregnant, you should tell them no youve just gained a bit of weight and then look all offended just to see the look on their faces haha :) x

I didn't with my daughter :( lol thought it was all in my head, but obviously notttttt.
Never mind, I'll embrace it!

I wore a pink dress like that to a wedding in July. I got a light weight long cardigan with a belt and wore it over and it looked great. Luckily the wedding party already knew and the brides sister isn't exactly small at the tummy so no one commented.

I had a lovely flowing maxi dress too but it was blue and brides theme was orange and pink

Sounds lovely naria.
Think I've got a nice cardi to go with it :)

Hope it works for you Hun and since its the uk you have the perfect reason for wearing a cardi... Freaking weather!!!!!

And it's in London so I bet it'll be colder.
I was in Birmingham the other day and it was freezing.

I'm near Edinburgh i swear the only place you can get all seasons in one day haha. Bloody freezing here today but yet last night it was like a summer holiday 27 degrees in my sons room last night. 9degrees in that same room now.

Cardi and a warm jacket for that wedding i think

If someone asks you if you are, just say. 'No, I bloat really bad when im on my period'.... Thats a conversation ender!! lol xxx

Hahaha! The look on their face ;-) can just imagine it

I actually have the same Issue. I'm going to a wedding next week and although I will be 12 weeks and 2 days I wont have had my NHS scan yet. The wedding is on the Saturday and the scan is on the monday. I look bigger for sure, also my boobs are to big for any of my formal dresses to even do up!!

Mission Shopping!!! lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"