outraged to say the least! pics included

Baileeboo77

One beautiful baby boy!♡
Reaction score
Im on cd 9 starting opks today, did have much of a test line but that was expected.
I got dh to pee on a opk and his line is darker than mine!!!!
Any thoughts on this?
Batch w00121138-3
https://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j209/baileeboo77/20130305_122903.jpg

The pic in my original post is my 12 p test today
The first pic here is hubbys test
And the third pic is my 1245 p test today
Not sure if im overreacting, I just dont think he should have a line that dark! Lol
https://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j209/baileeboo77/20130305_125311.jpg

https://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j209/baileeboo77/20130305_125512.jpg

How long are your cycles? Do you always test in the AM, PM, or both? I found it works best to do both, as I rarely hold my pee for long enough during the day. As for your DH's test, IDK what to say about that. I did get positives on my IC OPKs (used as a backup to the CBFM) and Oed yesterday, but I had darker lines all month this month than I did last month. Comparing my CD9 from last month (I didn't temp due to illness) and CD9 this month, there is a big difference, even though they were the same lot. That is NOT to say the lighter lines mean anything bad, just that you can get a lot of variation. I'm going to post my series from last cycle and this cycle in another thread, just so people can compare to their own. It seems so many of us have such trouble with the Wondfos!! FXed that you get a darker line in the next couple of days!!

I don't know hun, but makes me laugh that you got your husband to pee on a stick

Men have the same hormone in their urine that the sticks pick up so your hubby getting a line just means he happened to have more in his body at that time than you did :)

I went on bc to regulate myself or atleast try for two months because of a 83 days cycle . Usaully they are about 28-40 days. I didnt know he had a lh surge in his urine lol. Yeah I begged him to pee on it I was curious lol. But I test both in the am and pm so fx'ed I get a positive iok by cd 15!!!
Thanks girls :hugs:

So, after reading that men have LH in their systems too, I mentioned this to my husband. He got a funny look on his face, and I said "You want to pee on one now, don't you??" He said "I REALLY DO!!!" So, I'm waiting to see what his looks like!

Here you go... my husband is closer to ovulation than yours, apparently! He said "OMG, that's bad... I'm gonna have a baby!!" :haha:

BTW, I Googled it before he tested, and apparently LH regulates their testosterone. So, it's a good thing!

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 62
Hmmmm... why are my pics always small, and I can't click to enlarge like some posters? Grrr!!!

Here's a cropped and slightly saturated version, it's much darker in real life than it was in the upload!

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 7
That's so crazy! At least I know my batch is good and my hubby is a women :rofl:

i have this same batch number but mine are hpts. i am on cd13 0r what i thought was cd14 and still bfn, and no sign of af. im really going out of my mind. this is 3ttc cycle. the last cycle i drank fertilly tea and i didnt even ovulate that cycle. i have normal 28 day cycles and just thought fetilly tea would help me get preggers faster, but all it did was destroy my cycle. I really want a bfp! im still just hoping that its defective test or im testing too early. fingers crossed. https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/images/smilies/cry.gif

Hopefully the batch is good ill be so mad if its not!!
Did you get opks too? I also got hcg test too!

Hopefully the batch is good ill be so mad if its not!!
Did you get opks too? I also got hcg test too!

yes, I got OPK's too. but they were a different batch. But with my OPK's I didnt get anything for a couple of days and I thought that I was out and wasnt gonna ov. But out of nowhere the line got darker and darker until it was as dark as the control line. I herd with OPK's some arent gonna be as dark because everyone is different. Yours will get darker soon. :) I tested 4 times a day when it started to get darker. but make sure you're testing enough so you dont miss your surge. Best of luck for opk and baby dust to you in your tww
:bfp: for us all

Yeah it will be cd11 for me tomorrow I test twice a day so I dont miss my surhe :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->