Ov bleed or ??

TTC 84

Reaction score
I have never had ovulation bleed or implantation bleed but tonight when I wiped I had huge amount of stretchy stringy cm with blood streaks in it I'm on cd 18 . :blush:

And today some aching and very pale pink cm ?

Um, is the flow constant or is it more like it stops and it comes?

I've never had it before it was just one huge amount of blood streaked stringy cm and then somy pinky cm lasted not even a day . Fingers x it was IB

Hey I'm good , af due tomorrow so hoping she stays away , trying not to get my hopes up but this cycle I've had that strange cm on cd 18 , usually I get sensitive nipples after ov , but this time they only started hurting a few days ago along with feeling heavier . I've also had heartburn and thrush (sorry tmi) all of which I have only had in pregnancy . So hard to not get excited but I know I'm probably just reading into it all too much . Have had a few faint pos on cheapies (duds maybe) going to try hold out for Tuesday if no af and use a frer . How are you going?

I have a feeling you're going to get your :bfp: really hope you do!

I'm ok, 9dpo today, no symptoms really apart from weeing a lot & tender bb's xx

I really hope we both do :) fingers x this is our month .

Any news? I had some brown streaked cm when I wiped this eve... Period due at the weekend ... X

Hi ladyv84 , no news yet af will be 4 days late as of tomorrow still no sign of her so fingers x , today's test may have shown something but so faint , in previous pregnancies I've got bfn until 6 days late so I'm holding onto hope still . Good luck to you :)

Ooh you must be pregnant! Mine was only a tiny bit and has stopped now (touch wood) but my test this morn was either a v faint positive or bfn, can't decide! Xxx

You both sound really promising! Can't wait to hear your good news ladies!

11dpo today, :bfn: I do have a feeling I may be out & we'll be going into our 4th cycle.

More brown spotting for me tonight, went all night and day nothing but now it's back...
Must be the witch as it's getting close to period, also I'm getting af cramps now too....

Feel so disappointed :-(

Fx for you xxx

Your not out yet lady , I'm feeling a lot less hopeful today , still no af but some aching and test no different . I keep telling myself to stop testing everyday knowing I don't usually get a bfp until at least 6 days late , but can't help it .

Hang on in there hun xx

Feeling sick & tired today, hoping it's a sign.

I'm really confused almost sure I'm out , have had pink cm on and off since yesterday only there if I check cervix (tmi) ? I'm thinking af is on her way have some dull aching as well . Wish she'd just hurry up .
So pretty sure all my symptoms are in my head, and all the faint lines I thought were there weren't .

Fingers x for you corallngold

Have you tested again?

I'm out hun, AF arrived yesterday :-( on to cycle #4

Lots of baby dust to you :dust: :dust:

So sorry corallngold fingers x for you this cycle

I've tested again still bfn , still no af , today is cd35 , pink cm gone aches gone , Super confused .

Thanks hun.

Would you normally get a bfp by now with previous pregnancies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->