Ov bleeding

RachelLynda

TTC baby #3
Reaction score
I try not to use Google as it just ends up freaking me out but I googled ov bleeding as I think that's what I got on the 15th (about CD15-16 right on cue for ov of a 29 day cycle) I'm currently 2 days late for that cycle and a possible BFP but it could have been an evap etc.
I read that ov bleeding is meant to be pink/red and last for 1-2 days. The colour isn't a problem, I had brown and a streak or two when I wiped once on the first day, the second day I had pink when I wiped and quite a bit of brown on a pad I had on (not enough for AF though) the next 2 days I had brown blood except once I wiped on the 3rd day and had red and brown. From the 14th - 20th I had pains in my sides, which got stronger on the 19th and 20th as far as I remember.
It's the fact it says 1-2 days that's worrying me. Mine bleeding lasted about 4 days.
Has anyone had ov bleeding? I know it's not a massive difference in days but I'm a worry wart and since I'm getting my hopes up this is my rainbow I'm worried that wasn't ov and I either missed ov or/and that's why I can't see a blaring BFP as it's waaaay too early.
:shrug:

I spotted brown/rusty red 2-3 days before I ovulated and at 2dpo. I had a good amount of EWCM during O too! I also had dark brown spotting at 6dpo which I thought was IB but AF started yesterday....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->