• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OV Tests

dt1234565

In love with a princess x
Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I am new to this site as have only just started TTC.

Just wondering, i came off mirena on Fri 14th Aug and monitored my OV on test sticks since. I never had AF whilst on Mirena for 3 years so have no idea where I am on my cycle, although from peoples desciptions i definate o'd. I decided to buy these sticks and test for as long as i need till regular or BFP! I have not kept the sticks I had as I thought they were no good to keep, but looking at the pics on here the colour doesnt change, so should you keep them for monitoring?

On day 1 they were very very dark but I really could not tell if they were darker or not, kept squinting a lot but could not tell the difference. Looking at other posts on here they were probably +OV hence why i couldnt tell, but we are bd-ing like mad anyway so worries there!

Can you tell me if the sticks are worth keeping?

Thanks and baby dust to all

DT

DH 35
Me 39
DD 4
DS 3

Thanks, i will start to keep for a few days and post them up if any queries.

Strange thing is, they seemed pos last Weds and seem strong again today! Maybe i am one of the high LH types!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->