OV yesterday (I think) but temp still low?

Full_Quiver

Being Fruitful - TTC #6
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

is it possible to OV on one day but your temp still be low the next?

I had ferning (MaybeBaby) on Sunday night (the whole thing
was covered in ferns), positive OPK's Sun, Mon and until early
today and a lot of OV pain yesterday.

This morning, no change in temp (still low). Is this normal or am I in too
much of a hurry for it to go up? :wacko:

Thanks
Kathy

Do you have a link to your chart? I may as well ask, because everyone else will! :) It helps in trying to figure it all out!

Good luck!

No, I hadn't thought of putting my chart on here. Good idea. I'll have to try and figure out how to do that. I only just figured out how to put a pic of my OPK's here yesterday! lol

Edit: Tried adding it to my signature but it didn't work.

Here it is (just made an online one): My Chart

Hmm... maybe I don't have enough posts? My sig is showing in my User CP, but not when I post? :dohh:

Edit: Ah, there it is! I just needed to do a NEW post. Double duh. lol

It might not rise until tomorrow honey.

Your chart looks really confusing to me are you taking your temp at the same time every morning?

X

I would say it's about to rise more. Mine looks like that where I get a huge dip the day before Ov and then it climbs back up. FF needs a few days to confirm it though. In addition, one funky temp won't make a difference in the big picture but it does when you're waiting to get your crosshairs....I know, I'm right there with ya'.

No, not taking them at the same time each day. I've just started setting my alarm to do just that. Didn't think it would make that much of a diff but I guess it does!

I saw a chart on FF last night that looked a bit like mine in that there was a big dip and then the temps went back to where they were. They didn't go up much until CD6 or CD7. AND she got PG so I guess the temps don't necessarily have to go right up very high at first?

Temp this morning is up .1.

Sometimes you can have temps that rise slowly after O, so just because it didn't skyrocket doesn't mean that you didn't O. Since FF requires 3 days of elevated temps to produce crosshairs, I'd just wait a couple days and see what your temp does. GL and baby dust!

Hi Kathy, Tony Weschler's book mentioned something like this. She had a delayed ovulation - her temps remained low for a few days, due to stress, the temps only go up with the corpus luteum breaking down, so while your LH has been detected, your egg might not have been released - keep the :sex: up as you may still be able to catch this. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->