Ovarian Cyst from Clomid

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Deeni, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Deeni

Deeni Well-Known Member

I developed a pretty large cyst (6cm) after I took my first round of clomid. The Dr. put me on birth control pills to try to get rid of it. I took the last pill on Monday but still haven't gotten AF. For those of you ladies that have taken clomid, have any of you gotten a fairly large ovarian cyst from it? Did your Dr. put you on birth control pills? Did it delay your period? I will probably call the Dr. if it doesn't arrive soon but just wondering if anyone else had this experience? I am so anxious to start trying again and AF just won't get here!!!!!

2. Deeni

Deeni Well-Known Member

OMG, I think I spoke too soon. I just had some cm with pink in it. I hope this is it!!!!! :happydance: Can't wait to start trying again. FX'd that the cyst is gone.

3. Bebecake

Bebecake Baby # 2 Due Summer 2014

Thanks for stoping by my journal! My cycst grew back after starting clomid. They finally have removed the entire thing, and hopefully I will now ovulate from that side. Good luck to you this round!!