Ovarian cyst?!?! - help :(

HearMyPrayers

Reaction score
I'm CD43 and looks like AF is here :shrug:

Normally AF arrives CD33-35. I took a test around CD33 and it was a BFN. I haven't take one since. However, for the last 3-4 days I've been feeling really sick, sorta stomach flu-ish. Friday night I had the worst ovarian area pain on my left side. I couldn't stand up straight, it hurt to walk and instantly I felt the stomach flu symptoms. Yesterday I really didn't feel the pain all the much, I was at a Christmas party so a lot of standing and walking around, still a little flu-ish feeling but nothing major. When we got home, I had horrible AF cramps, I just went to bed. I woke up this morning and the ovary pain is back!!! and OUCH!! TMI but I had a bm and it hurt my ovary area when I pushed, as a reaction I sucked in my stomach and the pain was worse. And now it stills hurts to suck in my stomach, or press on the area. The pain kind of radiates to under my left rid cage. I think AF is here, I have moderately heavy bleeding but the blood isn't red its light very very bright pink/red.....I'm confused what is going on! Is this a cyst and its messing with my period?

It definitely could be a cyst. They can be really painful and throw off your cycles.. If the pain doesn't get better or if you start to bleed really heavy please go see a doc. I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Id get it checked out by a doc hun! I have a functional cyst, and while it can give all sorts of horrible symptoms, there are also other reasons for them too. You'll need to go get an ultrasound done to confirm.

The other night I actually thought it was flaring up again as normal, but I actually was coming down with a stomach bug.

sandilion - Thanks I really thought I was coming down with a stomach bug but all those symptoms have disappeared. My ovary pain comes and goes...and I believe AF is here, its really watery red/pink blood but I do have AF type cramps...I think I will get an ultrasound to get it checked out. Something is going on in there.

I have a cyst and have the exact same symptoms. Pain in my ovary, difficulty standing often (but that comes and goes), pain with pooing and farting really hurts!

It's a small one so it's being left alone for now, but I had one burst while on my first overseas trip, in Australia. Oh my god. The pain was excruciating.

If your pain keep getting worse with no breaks, or you just feel really worried, it doesn't hurt to go and get checked.

I have AF right now which always makes it hurt waay more. Not sure why.

Cyst or ovarian torsion. Which is a twisted ovary. I had it happen to me when I was 8 months pregnant and needed emergency surgery. Go to your doctor!

The pain has seemingly calmed down once AF started. But now that she is almost gone (thank goodness!) the pain seems to be coming back a little bit at a time.....I do have a pre-req for an ultrasound I should just go get it looked at. I also a pre-req for CD21 blood work as well. Hopefully, that tells me what the heck is going on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->