Ovarian twinges right after AF??

flipflopfan

Reaction score
AF was from Feb. 2nd to the 6th, yesterday (7th) and today I've been experiencing an achy/twingy feeling in my right ovary, it feels strong but not painful. This is unusual for me, I normally don't experience this until mid-cycle and, even then, its usually not this heavy & achy. My fiance and I had unprotected sex the first day of my period, fwiw. Anyone have a similar experience and did you figure out what it meant? I don't have a history of ovarian cysts, by the way.

Hello. This is is exactly the sort of thing I was looking for. I am having a similar experience. AF started right on time on the 6th and was pretty heavy which is normal for me. It usually lasts 3 or 4 days, but this time it was only two. I has a few twinges almost a week prior to AF that felt like ovulation (I've only experienced that a handful of times) and since AF ended I've been feeling those same pinching twinges. Then today it changed from a sharp pain to a sort of tingling sensation. I took HPT on the 10th and this morning. Both bfn. I also have very little appetite, sore BBs, and nothing tastes at all like it should. Do you have any other symptoms?

Hmm this sounds familiar to what I have just experienced. AF was due the 1st but came on the 30th and stuck around for 8 days!!! My longest are usually 5 days max. Day 6 it stopped and my cp was the highest and softest I have ever felt, so we bd'd... then lo and behold she came back for two more days. 2 days after AF was finished I got loads of creamy white cm with a pinkish tinge :shrug: I have been having the same cramping now ever since she left... mostly on my left side but sometimes in the middle. Tested this morning :bfn: of course haha. Best of luck to you darling
:dust: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"