OV'd May 18th... anyone wanna join me in the TWW?

a239gatorfan

Reaction score
HI.
I O'd on May 18th, so today I'm 5DPO. Feeling really confident that this is the month I'll get my BFP!
Looking for TWW buddies? anyone wanna join me and compare symptoms?
When do u plan on testing? I am hoping I can wait until June 3rd...:wacko:

Im definately with you on this TWW. Be sure to post your results when you test:) Sounds like we will be testing on the same day lol.

I had my IUI on the 19th, so am also in the 2ww. Seems much longer this cycle for some reason. Probably because I stepped it up and went to injectables after 4 months of clomid. So I'm really hoping for a BFP!

Im definately with you on this TWW. Be sure to post your results when you test:) Sounds like we will be testing on the same day lol.

U be sure to post ur results when u test too!! We should plan closer to then to test around the same time... Strength in numbers :D

I am 6DPO and can I join? I see the DOC in the AM to take my blood test.. I feel so positive right now.. I am hoping for the BFP!

I had my IUI on the 19th, so am also in the 2ww. Seems much longer this cycle for some reason. Probably because I stepped it up and went to injectables after 4 months of clomid. So I'm really hoping for a BFP!

Hi vegmama!

When do you plan on testing? Are you having any symptoms?
FX'd for your :bfp:

:dust::dust::dust::dust: TO US ALL!!!

Me too! It's nice to have other women going through the same experience at the same time. I wish I had stumbled on this forum earlier. I've endured too many 2ww on my own.

The one symptom I do have right now is being incredibly bloated. But my Dr did mention that it would likely happen due to the meds.

Me too! It's nice to have other women going through the same experience at the same time. I wish I had stumbled on this forum earlier. I've endured too many 2ww on my own.

The one symptom I do have right now is being incredibly bloated. But my Dr did mention that it would likely happen due to the meds.

What meds are you currently on? I am on CLomid days 5-9 100mg and metformin 1000mg..

I am 6DPO and can I join? I see the DOC in the AM to take my blood test.. I feel so positive right now.. I am hoping for the BFP!

Hi StephHastings :) sure, we'd love for you to join this rollercoaster ride with us...

WOW, you must be excited!! Will anything likely show that early... I can't remember when I had my blood test w/ my other pregnancies but I do remember it was at my first appt. after finding out on an HPT, I think I was like 5-6 weeks maybe... I do know blood tests show sooner but was never sure how soon!

FX'd crossed that tomorrow will be your BFP!!
Please keep us updated! Will be thinking about you tomorrow! GOOD LUCK!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

It's funny, most women can't help but test early. But for me, I'm actually afraid to test because I don't want to see a BFN. lol. Pessimistic, I know. And I've been taking prometrium/progesterone post-ovulation anyway, so my cycles have been close to 35 days! This time my doc told me to test on June 1st or 2nd. So I'll probably wait until June 3rd if AF doesn't arrive before that. :) Tick-tock-tick-tock....

Hi StephHastings: Good luck tomorrow!

and

a239gatorfan: I need to learn how to do all that fancy, animated stuff in my posts! I love it!

Of course you can Steph! And yes we should plan to around the same time. First morning urine on the 3rd sound good???? I love having all these ladies in the same boat as I am. Definately strength in mubers and prayers!

You know, I guess I could try to read everyone else's posts before I post, so that I don't have to post 3 times in a row. :) But, in a nutshell, we've been trying to conceive our 2nd child for almost a year. I've done 4 rounds of clomid and started on injectables/iui this cycle. I had 3 really good sized follicles and my hubby had good sperm numbers for the iui, so I'm super hopeful!

I've had tender breasts since the day I got my smiley face on OPK, been gassy 3/4DPO, PREGNANCY dreams 3/4/5DPO, very thick creamy white CM 3/4DPO, woke up with sore throat this morning... I feel like theres more but I cant think right now

EDIT: Bloated too!

:) i am going to ask, but my OBgyn is testing to make sure I ovulated. I am on clomid. I took OPK's and they all said postive I am pretty sure I did, i feel it. I am having back aches, cramps, nausea, sneezing & runny nose, bloating.. and I didnt have that last month. I am praying for a BFP!! I am not sure if she can detect pregnancy this early, by even blood.. I hope she can. thats so exciting and i wouldnt know til tuesday anyways..:) Oh, and dont let me forget the stupid dreams i have been having LOL..

It's funny, most women can't help but test early. But for me, I'm actually afraid to test because I don't want to see a BFN. lol. Pessimistic, I know. And I've been taking prometrium/progesterone post-ovulation anyway, so my cycles have been close to 35 days! This time my doc told me to test on June 1st or 2nd. So I'll probably wait until June 3rd if AF doesn't arrive before that. :) Tick-tock-tick-tock....

I vote for June 3rd, (w/both of us)... things come in 3's so hopefully it'll be 3 BFP's!!

Of course you can Steph! And yes we should plan to around the same time. First morning urine on the 3rd sound good???? I love having all these ladies in the same boat as I am. Definately strength in mubers and prayers!

It's a date!!

You know, I guess I could try to read everyone else's posts before I post, so that I don't have to post 3 times in a row. :) But, in a nutshell, we've been trying to conceive our 2nd child for almost a year. I've done 4 rounds of clomid and started on injectables/iui this cycle. I had 3 really good sized follicles and my hubby had good sperm numbers for the iui, so I'm super hopeful!

I'm super hopeful for you also!! Keep thinking POSITIVE!!!

Thanks for all the warm welcome!!! and LOL i am sure I will be testing sooner, because I am addicted to it. But i went to the dollar general store and I got some $1.00 home pregnancy test and they are just like the ones my doctor uses in her office, they actually are more sensitive.. I bought like 10 of them and the lady behind the counter was like "Ummmm are you sure you need that many?" LOL i just looked at her and smiled.. I feel pregnant, and I feel good about this cycle. I think I have a MILD case of PCOS thats why I am on Metformin 1000mg and Clomid 100mg. I feel that this is the month. My birthday is Thursday and what a beautiful birthday present this would be.... If i have conceived this month my due date is 02/08/11.. Get this, 6 days shy of my 5 yr old birthday they would be very close in birthdays.. BFP BFP BFP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->