Over 12 weeks late, symptoms of pregnancy... Negative test!!

Babymeexxx

Reaction score
Am 12 weeks and 5 days since my last period!! Am pretty worried about it because iv had unprotected sex two occasions with my boyfriend around that time!iv took two test in 24 hours of each other and it came out negative, then the doctor asked me to take one 4 days later and still negative, this was about 5 weeks ago! Since then I went back to them and they sent me away for blood test what is today!! Iv had head aces, back ach, heartbearn and feeling sick near enough every morning. I also can't stand the smell of chicken however I use to love it? Also am sure iv got a bump, I Don't know but correct me if am wrong!(I'll add picture) has anyone gone through this? Need help!!!:cry: :cry:

I hope the blood test gives you answers soon. Just know that not all women/pregnancies give you a positive urine test. I have a friend who had to get a blood test to confirm all three of her pregnancies since she would never get bfps on urine tests.

Good luck! :flower:

Could totally be a hormonal imbalance. How long have you been TTC?
Have you had tests done to check for things like ovulation or hormone numbers?
I ask this as I experienced very similar symptoms (but for me i think it was in my head) and found out through tests that I wasn't even ovulating so it wasn't even possible to be pregnant. I'd also go for months without having a period- even 12 months straight once. This was because I have PCOS. Fx for you

I had it done won't get results until 2 weeks or a week!! Could be, but my doctor thought there was something in my tummy when she felt it!! Sorry I can't get the photo up it won't let me x

Hope you find out sooner! Can they not give u an ultrasound scan? X

The results are back at doctors but I had to book an apointment on Friday and they wouldn't tell me on phone ?

what are you hoping for?

my friend still had her periods and did numerous tests (cause of medications) as did the doctors and they all came back negative... til a cyst ruptured, they scanned her and she was 26 weeks! lol

Yes I hope it's good news chick let us know. Amee that's mad int it how they did scan and found baby! Least her pregnancy will of seemed quick as well as a shock! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->