Over 18, Under 25's (Young'uns) TTC Thread :) (10 BFP'S!)

StrongerDust

Reaction score
Hey :flower:

This thread is for those Under 25 who are TTC #1.
So us young'uns :haha: have a place to talk to other young'uns about TTC and ask questions, get support and share advice. :happydance:

:dust:

Meet Our Young’uns (Ages 19 - 25 TTC #1):

StrongerDust
Becca_89
Fizzyfefe
Juicycouture
Lunabelle33
Mricki77
Jay900 - :bfp:
Amytrisha - :bfp:
Animallove
HA_x3
Mrnmrsm - :bfp:
Ellie Bean
BrandNewWife - :bfp:
Missandrea90
Mrsferguson
Mellipaige - :bfp:
Wellsk - :bfp:
aellis917
Firewife25
Jett55
Gradgirl - :bfp:
Littleone1993
asmcsm
Lotalaughs16
Perplexed - :bfp:
SweetPea3200
zumbaloverr - :bfp:
magicwhisper
sunshine88 - :bfp:
BABTTC123
Mrs Dragonfly
kirstyjane13

Hello StrongerDust!
I am currently TTC and under 25!! :)
Due to test tomorrow! how are you getting on? xxxx

Hey!
Oh I'm glad I'm not alone! :)
Good luck! I'm 5 DPO... so not due to test till next Monday/Tuesday. Fingers crossed. I tried so hard this month with Ovulation tests and everything.
<3

Hi, Stronger! Hubby and I are 24 and we're TTC#1. How long have you been trying?

Heyy,
I am 21 and TTC my bf is 26 :)
This is my first real cycle since I stopped my bc pill

Hey everyone! I am 20 and TTC for a year and three months.
Currently waiting to ovulate.

Juicycouture- That is exciting you get to test tomorrow, let us know what happens:)

FX for all of us!

oh im excited for all of us!!
Thanks im excited, feeling wee bit positive!! AF due today but no sign yet!! had some mild cramps though so keep getting a wee bit thrown off :( been TTC for 6 months now hope my cycles are back to normal after coming off of pill and finally got O right this month!! cycles been alll over the place.. anyone else have this problem when coming off BC? my cycles varied from 21 to 24 to 23 to 28!! so today would be day 28 i hope AF isnt thrown off again!! :( xxx

Hi, Stronger! Hubby and I are 24 and we're TTC#1. How long have you been trying?

Hey! :)

I came off birth control in October and have been trying since November 2012 - how long have you been trying?
<3

Hey everyone! I am 20 and TTC for a year and three months.
Currently waiting to ovulate.

Juicycouture- That is exciting you get to test tomorrow, let us know what happens:)

FX for all of us!

Hi! :)
I'm glad you've come to join us :p
Do you know roughly when you're ovulating?
<3

oh im excited for all of us!!
Thanks im excited, feeling wee bit positive!! AF due today but no sign yet!! had some mild cramps though so keep getting a wee bit thrown off :( been TTC for 6 months now hope my cycles are back to normal after coming off of pill and finally got O right this month!! cycles been alll over the place.. anyone else have this problem when coming off BC? my cycles varied from 21 to 24 to 23 to 28!! so today would be day 28 i hope AF isnt thrown off again!! :( xxx

Coming off birth control can be a pain in the neck, I know hun! ):
I was only one the pill for two months before deciding to come off it. I felt it messed my period up - made them longer as well! Who wants that? :p
It only took a month before my period came back to normal after stopping birth control, but then again, I was only taking it for two months. How long were you on birth control for?
Keep us updated on how things are going hun. <3

Heyy,

Hello :)
How are you feeling about that?
Keep us updated with things. <3

Well, it has only been two months! really! I came off the pill in Jan, So I am still a little unsure if my cycle is gone comepletly back to normal, af was little late last month! So one can only hope ahah.
I am using the Maby baby app on my phone and my bf looked at it and i convinced I am pregnant now aha!
Also I am not using any o kits, I know if i try I will stress over it too much ahah.

Hey I'm 22 and oh is 29 and we have just started ttc number one. I'm hopefully gonna get a drs appt tomorrow about my crazy cycles. Nice to talk to other under 25's. we haven't told anyone were trying, cause I don't want people to think think I'm a bit young to ttc, but oh half is 30 next month and he is as broody as me.

So ladies are your other halfs just as broody as yous are? Cause I love it when he keeps talking about baby things, like names etc. xxxx

Heyy,

Hello :)
How are you feeling about that?
Keep us updated with things. <3

Well, it has only been two months! really! I came off the pill in Jan, So I am still a little unsure if my cycle is gone comepletly back to normal, af was little late last month! So one can only hope ahah.
I am using the Maby baby app on my phone and my bf looked at it and i convinced I am pregnant now aha!
Also I am not using any o kits, I know if i try I will stress over it too much ahah.

What were your periods like before you went on birth control? Were they regular? They can take 3 -6 months before cycles return to normal. My cycles returned to normal within a month, but I was only on birth control for two months.

When are you due to take a pregnancy test?

<3

Hey I'm 22 and oh is 29 and we have just started ttc number one. I'm hopefully gonna get a drs appt tomorrow about my crazy cycles. Nice to talk to other under 25's. we haven't told anyone were trying, cause I don't want people to think think I'm a bit young to ttc, but oh half is 30 next month and he is as broody as me.

So ladies are your other halfs just as broody as yous are? Cause I love it when he keeps talking about baby things, like names etc. xxxx

Well don't worry, no one here is going to judge you! :)
I hope you manage to get a doctor appointment.
Keep us updated on that. :)

My bf is 26, he is so excited and loves talking about it :)
And I have only told a few people because of that, and I wanna surprise my parents

Can I join? :wave:
I'm 19 & OH is 28, we've been ttc for 20 months altogether, we did conceive last year but sadly ended in a mc.
It'd be lovely to chat to younger people ttc as I don't know many! X

Jay - My OH is just as broody if not more (maybe it's cos of his age) it is nice though because they're more interested, I must admit I talk about babies way more though :haha:

I am do to test in about two weeks, and I have always been regular, othen then when I stopped taking my pill

<3

I'm 19 & OH is 28, we've been ttc for 20 months altogether, we did conceive last year but sadly ended in a mc.

Of course! Come on in :)
I'm 19 as well!
Think we must be the youngest out of everyone ;)
*high5*
:happydance:
I'm sorry to hear about your MC. ):
*hugs*
Here if you want to talk. <3

Of course! Come on in :)
I'm 19 as well!
Think we must be the youngest out of everyone ;)
*high5*
:happydance:
I'm sorry to hear about your MC. ):
*hugs*
Here if you want to talk. <3

High 5! :thumbup:
Thank you hun, you too :hugs:

So where is everyone in their cycles? I'm due for af today/tomorrow pretty sure she's on her way so just waiting it out now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->