Over 18, Under 25's (Young'uns) TTC Thread :) (10 BFP'S!)

Aww that's lovely, spending your anniversary where you got married :D x

Yeah i honestly cant wait, only booked it last week so im dead excited.. had a tough year!! xx

See HA that's my reason too, my family is so difficult I would have to play mediator the whole day between my mams side and my dads side, not my idea of fun. But oh's family are great. X

DO IT!!! If your family are going to be difficult then stuff em!!

easier said than done i know, & i am gutted all my family & friends couldnt be there, but i warned everyone & my dad was having none of it..

That's a lovely idea, you've got a nice place you can go & it means something to you!

I've told OH I want a small wedding, if you didnt need witnesses I'd have it just me and OH (and our LOs by then hopefully) My OHs family is huge and kinda split in 2 and I can't be bothered with the hassle of them coming to logger-heads on our big day.
No problem hun ill accept when I go on the laptop :thumbup: :)

Yeah we will see lol, after we're engaged I will work on him till he agrees :p haha x

Okay dokey. Must move my bum and find my charger cause my iPads gonna die :( x

That's a lovely idea, you've got a nice place you can go & it means something to you!

I've told OH I want a small wedding, if you didnt need witnesses I'd have it just me and OH (and our LOs by then hopefully) My OHs family is huge and kinda split in 2 and I can't be bothered with the hassle of them coming to logger-heads on our big day.
No problem hun ill accept when I go on the laptop :thumbup: :)

Amy - Our registra & photographer were our witnesses!! :)

& Jay your my first bnb friend haha x

Really?!?! I didn't know you can do that! That's an idea :thumbup:
Add me if you want hun, ill be your 2nd :haha: ill accept when I'm online, silly phone doesn't give me notifications :dohh:

Really?!?! I didn't know you can do that! That's an idea :thumbup:
Add me if you want hun, ill be your 2nd :haha: ill accept when I'm online, silly phone doesn't give me notifications :dohh:

Yep... i assumed we would need to drag two randoms off the street haha but my wedding planner said the registra & photographer can act as our witnesses.. brilliant :thumbup:

Was chuffed to have our mums turn up though, i was crying all morning, just wanted my mummy lol i was in tears on the phone to her & the cheeky mare was on her way to my venue :happydance:

thanks il add you now :hugs:

Hello I would love to join you all please! Just moved over from waiting to try! I am 21 and my fiancee is 22! This will be our first month trying. :flower:

Hello hun!
Welcome :)
Keep up updated on how things are going for you.
Please feel free to ask for support or advice if you need it. :)

<3

Hahaha I bet that was a nice surprise!
I think we'd probably have a very private wedding then maybe a blessing where a few people will be invited.

Wedding talk makes me wanna get married :dohh: x

Well don't worry, no one here is going to judge you! :)
I hope you manage to get a doctor appointment.
Keep us updated on that. :)

I will do. I worry that I may have pcos, so I'm hoping they will do some tests. But Ive kick started my healthier lifestyle plan lol cos were ttc, I have quit smoking ( nearly 2 weeks now- well chuffed finally managed to do it, and I don't even care cause I have such a good reason to stay off them.) I've started eating healthier and Taking vitamins :) and walking when ever I can rather than getting the bus. Got to say two weeks in and I feel better in my self.

Where abouts all you ladies from xxx

Oh well done! That's amazing you've quit smoking! :D
Do you mind if I ask what vitamins you're taking?

Hello everyone,
I am 22, hubby is 23..
I had my last depo injection in october, currently waiting on my periods to come back.. feels like ive been waiting forever already :( Cant wait to start trying properly :) xx

Welcome! :)
*hugs*
Here whenever you need support.

Just a multivitamin, sainsburys own brand I think lol but I want to get something with folic acid in :) I know Im so chuffed I've smoked for 8 years and never managed to give up for more than 2 days (my will power sucks lol) but when ever I feel like I want a cigarette I just think well hopefully I will be pregnant soon and I don't want to harm my baby. X

Oh crap 3% battery, where is the damn power cord lmao x

HA & Jay I've accepted you both :)

Noooo quick find your charger Jay! :haha:

Hello everyone,
I am 22, hubby is 23..
I had my last depo injection in october, currently waiting on my periods to come back.. feels like ive been waiting forever already :( Cant wait to start trying properly :) xx

Welcome! :)
*hugs*
Here whenever you need support.

Aww thankyou :) :hugs:

Love your pic HA x

Thanks Jay :hugs:

Just a multivitamin, sainsburys own brand I think lol but I want to get something with folic acid in :) I know Im so chuffed I've smoked for 8 years and never managed to give up for more than 2 days (my will power sucks lol) but when ever I feel like I want a cigarette I just think well hopefully I will be pregnant soon and I don't want to harm my baby. X

Well done, thats amazing!!!!!!
I soooo need to give up to, but im struggling to loose weight, would be even harder if i gave up smoking!! Although i havent been to the gym in months, sleeping all the time in between shifts :sleep:

I got some folic acid, but not sure wether to start taking it yet? not sure if its worth it untill my periods return?

Just a multivitamin, sainsburys own brand I think lol but I want to get something with folic acid in :)

Ahh, I've recently ordered Pregnacare Conception (hasn't arrived yet).

"Pregnacare® Conception provides a carefully balanced comprehensive formulation of micronutrients including the specific nutrients inositol, l-arginine, n-acetyl cysteine and selenium. The formula also includes vitamin B12 and folic acid at 400mcg, the exact recommended level by the Department of Health."

"Certain nutrients can play a role in helping support reproductive health in women. Pregnacare® Conception includes zinc which contributes to normal fertility and reproduction whilst vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity. The formula also includes vitamin B12, iron, magnesium and vitamin D which contribute to normal cell division."

Has anyone tried these or are taking them?
Who else is taking vitamins?

You should be super proud of yourself hun! :)
If you're ever struggling though, please message one of us to get some support. :D <3

Just a multivitamin, sainsburys own brand I think lol but I want to get something with folic acid in :)

Ahh, I've recently ordered Pregnacare Conception (hasn't arrived yet).

"Pregnacare® Conception provides a carefully balanced comprehensive formulation of micronutrients including the specific nutrients inositol, l-arginine, n-acetyl cysteine and selenium. The formula also includes vitamin B12 and folic acid at 400mcg, the exact recommended level by the Department of Health."

"Certain nutrients can play a role in helping support reproductive health in women. Pregnacare® Conception includes zinc which contributes to normal fertility and reproduction whilst vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity. The formula also includes vitamin B12, iron, magnesium and vitamin D which contribute to normal cell division."

Has anyone tried these or are taking them?
Who else is taking vitamins?

You should be super proud of yourself hun! :)
If you're ever struggling though, please message one of us to get some support. :D <3

Oh that sounds good..

I ordered some agnus castus and something else (cant remember the name) apparently they help to regulate periods etc and other stuff.. but the agnus castus are HUGE and would make me gag :( ive heard sooo many reccomendations though so im gutted :nope:

I got some folic acid, but not sure wether to start taking it yet? not sure if its worth it untill my periods return?

The Department of Health recommends that women should take a daily supplement of 400 micrograms of folic acid before and while they are trying to conceive, and should continue taking this dose for the first 12 weeks of pregnancy, when the baby's spine is developing.

You can get folic acid tablets from pharmacies, large supermarkets, health food stores or on prescription from your GP. One daily tablet contains exactly the amount of folic acid that you need.

Dietary sources of folic acid include green, leafy vegetables, breakfast cereals and granary bread. Always check the food labels. However, it would be almost impossible to get enough folic acid just from food; the only way to be sure you are getting the right amount is by taking a supplement.

Liver is also very rich in folic acid, although it is not safe to eat while you are pregnant, or trying to become pregnant. This is because liver is also very rich in vitamin A, too much of which can cause birth defects in your baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->