Over 18, Under 25's (Young'uns) TTC Thread :) (10 BFP'S!)

4DPO here, The TWW is KILLING me this cycle. I think it's probably because I had to wait SO long for my last cycle to end(45 days ugh). I keep staring at my chart wishing that there were more columns to the right side of my cross hairs :?. Keep trying to remind myself that at least I O'd on almost the normal cycle day and that I shouldn't complain too much.

magicwhisper, I LOVE your avatar! so cute!

May I ask .. Sorry I know its personal but wat is a blighted ovum? ...ps good luck to testing hope the :witch: doesn't show n u get ur bfp

Hey ladies - nothing new over here, cd 65...I'm seriously starting to get discouraged and annoyed with my body. I have literally never wanted to have a period so badly!!

May I ask .. Sorry I know its personal but wat is a blighted ovum? ...ps good luck to testing hope the :witch: doesn't show n u get ur bfp

Oh no, that's fine and thank you. A blighted ovum is when the egg implants but doesn't develop into an embryo but the gestational sac will continue to grow which is why you still get the hcg. It's actually the cause for about 50% of early pregnancy miscarriages. It's usually because of chromosome problems from a bad sperm or egg or because the cells weren't dividing properly.

13dpo today, gonna take my last FRER sometime today. Feeling out but I'm trying not to lose hope yet. Don't have any symptoms anymore except terrible skin! Which sometimes happens before AF shows up. Good luck to everyone!

:dust:

Thanks for that I hope u didn't mind sounds horrible ai these bad eggs n sperms must fly away and not come bak again ..

Lotsoflaughs cd65 wow ... Keep psitive n I hope whatever you need shows :)

Hi ladies!! Most of you who're still around don't know me as I was here when this board FIRST started-- I finally came back to the site to share my great news--

On July 5th at 5:27 in the morning, I got my BFP! I am now 14 weeks pregnant and find out the sex of my baby on September 17th.

This board was such a help to me when I was going crazy TTC however now that I'm PG, I'm rarely on here. I am so excited to see all of you wonderful ladies on the other side-- Good luck TTC and :dust: to all!!!!

Hi ladies!! Most of you who're still around don't know me as I was here when this board FIRST started-- I finally came back to the site to share my great news--

On July 5th at 5:27 in the morning, I got my BFP! I am now 14 weeks pregnant and find out the sex of my baby on September 17th.

This board was such a help to me when I was going crazy TTC however now that I'm PG, I'm rarely on here. I am so excited to see all of you wonderful ladies on the other side-- Good luck TTC and :dust: to all!!!!

Congrats that's brilliant news!! H&H 9 months! X

Congrats Zumbaloverr!! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->