Over 18, Under 25's (Young'uns) TTC Thread :) (10 BFP'S!)

We have literally just started. I feel like I'm obsessed lol it's all I seemed to talk about for the last couple of months, good job he doesn't mind. We were just wtt, and were gonna be trying till after we got married. But then his sister gave birth to our nephew two weeks ago and when we went to see her and he held him it seamed to flip a switch in him. Then he asked if we could try for one, I was like YES! YES! :D

Amy- I'm sorry for your loss :( fx'ed for your bfp soon!! Xx

Hello I would love to join you all please! Just moved over from waiting to try! I am 21 and my fiancee is 22! This will be our first month trying. :flower:

Well don't worry, no one here is going to judge you! :)
I hope you manage to get a doctor appointment.
Keep us updated on that. :)

I will do. I worry that I may have pcos, so I'm hoping they will do some tests. But Ive kick started my healthier lifestyle plan lol cos were ttc, I have quit smoking ( nearly 2 weeks now- well chuffed finally managed to do it, and I don't even care cause I have such a good reason to stay off them.) I've started eating healthier and Taking vitamins :) and walking when ever I can rather than getting the bus. Got to say two weeks in and I feel better in my self.

Where abouts all you ladies from xxx

Hello everyone,
I am 22, hubby is 23..
I had my last depo injection in october, currently waiting on my periods to come back.. feels like ive been waiting forever already :( Cant wait to start trying properly :) xx

Jay - Thank you :) Aww I bet your chuffed your ttc! Hopefully you'll get your bfp first time that'd be ace :winkwink: I'm from Manchester, UK :) you?

Welcome animallove & ha_x3 :wave:

I'm 20 and hubbys 22 this year. First month TTC. We're both as broody as each other haha

Haha I wish lol. I'm from North Yorkshire :) well the oh has just gone to work yet bnb night. He knows I talk to other women about ttc and stuff but I don't think he realises quite how addicted I am hehe.

Any of you lovely ladies married oppression planning marriage? Xxx

Jay - Thank you :) Aww I bet your chuffed your ttc! Hopefully you'll get your bfp first time that'd be ace :winkwink: I'm from Manchester, UK :) you?

Welcome animallove & ha_x3 :wave:

Thank you for the welcome! I'm really sorry to hear about your mc :hugs: My oh is also really broody, I think it's lovely because most men, especially young ones don't really want children. What is everyone doing work wise, i'm currently finishing my second year at Uni and fiancee is a commercial diver :D

I'm obsessed with this site love it, and I think OH knows it haha!
We're engaged but no plans as of yet, we want kids before marriage.. I want a little bridesmaid or a ring bearer!! :cloud9:

Congratulations mrnmrsm :flow:

Woo congrats Mrn :) I can't wait to marry my oh. Haha the not so sly devil has told me he is going to ask me, so now it's just a waiting game. Hope he Hurries up, lol or I may end up asking him haha. Xx

I got married last may, in cyprus :) xx

I hope he pops the question soon Jay! I can't believe he told you, now your on edge waiting :dohh:

Congrats HA! Ahh Cyprus sounds like a lovelyy place to get married! X

Oh very nice HA_x3 I would love to get married abroad, I would love for me, him and maybe his sis and her her hubby just bugger off somewhere and get married and then have an amazing honeymoon. But he wants the whole shabang friends, family, big day sort of thing. I would marry him in the registry office in jeans and a tshirt lol I just want to be his wife :) x

I hope he pops the question soon Jay! I can't believe he told you, now your on edge waiting :dohh:

Congrats HA! Ahh Cyprus sounds like a lovelyy place to get married! X

Yes its absoloutly beautiful.. hubbys taking me back there in may for our anniversary, cant wait :happydance:

Haha I know bless him, I don't think he knows the meaning of surprise lol, he got me my iPad for crimbo and couldn't hold it in and told be two weeks before Xmas day lol. X

Oh very nice HA_x3 I would love to get married abroad, I would love for me, him and maybe his sis and her her hubby just bugger off somewhere and get married and then have an amazing honeymoon. But he wants the whole shabang friends, family, big day sort of thing. I would marry him in the registry office in jeans and a tshirt lol I just want to be his wife :) x

i always wanted the whole shebang but with my family being so bloody difficult we decided to bugger off abroad to get married just the two of us... well untill our mums turnt up at our ceremony to surprise us :hugs: hehe xx

Aww that's lovely, spending your anniversary where you got married :D x

See HA that's my reason too, my family is so difficult I would have to play mediator the whole day between my mams side and my dads side, not my idea of fun. But oh's family are great. X

Gonna add you ladies as friends :) hope that's ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"