Over 18, Under 25's (Young'uns) TTC Thread :) (10 BFP'S!)

Awww that's so cute :) welcome to the roller coaster that is TTC.

OH and I got tattoos tonight in place of wedding rings. Neither of us have ever gotten tattoos but it seemed so right-- we got the infinity sign.

Af showed tonight a day early but none the less on time :( onto cycle #5

Jett I'm so sorry to hear that. Don't stresss that will inly make it worse.

Pretty good.. af is due on august 7th so just chillin during the tww I've had lots of cramps in the past week so I really hope it might be a good sign but not going to get my hopes up. What about you?

I miss this forum, how's everyone doing? :flower:

Hi girls, any one else going mad getting bfns with late AF. I'm on cd 33 - normally 28-30 day cycles. V Annoying! Lol x

Yeah I'm doing okay y'all.
I'm SIX days late. I took a pregnancy test 4 days late but BFN. :( I don't even feeling like eating chocolate which I normally CRAVE before and during my period. No painful lower back I normally get. I've been pretty dry regarding CM lately and normally I get a lot of white creamy CM before AF. :/ though tonight I did had a sort of big blob of CM when I checked. :/ I have to keep telling myself though I'm not out until she's shows up. ^_^

can i join in :D

i am 21 my oh is 20 we are ttc or first LO to join our family with our fur baby :)

Please may I join :)

I am 23, DH is 26 we have been TTC#1 for 3 months :)

:dust: to all

Hey! I wanna join too:) I'm also 23 and OH is 25. We've been ttc for five months. Just got a BFN this morning :( But I'm only 11dpo so you never know! How's it going for eveyone else? Any BFP's lately? Baby dust to all!

Welcome Magicwhisper, 0203 and SweetPea3200!

Sweatpea- sorry about your bfn, but 11dpo is still early! I didn't get be bfp until 14dpo when I was pregnant.

What are you ladies doing for ttc? Charting? opks?

Hi Ladies! Could I join in?

I'm Brittney, I'll be 24 in September and hubby is 31. We've been married for 2.5 years, live in the US and September will be our first month ttc our first baby. I am currently waiting for AF to show up, on cd63 and just started taking Vitex yesterday to help regulate me. Baby dust to all you ladies!

Welcome Brittney! Have you always been irregular for AF? My last few cycles after miscarriage were around 45 days as opposed to my normal 32. I took fertilitea(which contains vitex) and maca root this cycle and I O'd only 1 day after I used to O which means I'll be 33 days this cycle.

Welcome all :)
Sweet pea, I'm one of the lucky ones to have got my BFP, after TTC for almost two years and being told that we wouldn't be able to concieve naturally (due to DH's really poor morph).
So we became part of a clinical trial that used a new hormone trigger in IVF, luckily it involved using ICSI and we finally got our BFP 5dp5dt :happydance:

Fingers crossed you won't have to go through all that and get your BFP soon :flower:

Oh, and I'm 22 and my DH is 30 :)

I have never had irregular periods like this but i was also on bcp since age 17. When I got married in 2011 I started the depo injection which I only did 4 shots (1 full year) and the last one ran out last aprill (2012) since then i was on bcp again which I stopped taking in feb of this year. I got af on march 28 (cd38) then again on june 20 (cd 85) and now I am not so patiently waiting for af. I ordered nature way Vitex 400mg and am taking it 2x a day so hopefully that works. How did you figure out how much maca root to take?...I got nervous about taking that because i couldnt find much info about it

Congrats Wellsk! That's great to hear the trial worked for you and dh!

I have never had irregular periods like this but i was also on bcp since age 17. When I got married in 2011 I started the depo injection which I only did 4 shots (1 full year) and the last one ran out last aprill (2012) since then i was on bcp again which I stopped taking in feb of this year. I got af on march 28 (cd38) then again on june 20 (cd 85) and now I am not so patiently waiting for af. I ordered nature way Vitex 400mg and am taking it 2x a day so hopefully that works. How did you figure out how much maca root to take?...I got nervous about taking that because i couldnt find much info about it

I bought mine through Fair Haven Health's website and their organic maca says that the recommended dosage is one capsule a day (500mg). I've read that you can take 2000-3000mg a day but I took the minimum and it got me right back on track so I really don't think you need that much. However I got DH the 1000mg capsules because it's supposed to help increase sperm quantity and quality. I figured he could take more because he didn't have a cycle to worry about screwing up.

Thanks asmcsm, I will look into ordering that. Its so frustrating because I stopped bc 6 months ago to avoid this issue and now that we are ready to try my stupid cycles have to be all messed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->