Over 18, Under 25's (Young'uns) TTC Thread :) (10 BFP'S!)

Thanks asmcsm, I will look into ordering that. Its so frustrating because I stopped bc 6 months ago to avoid this issue and now that we are ready to try my stupid cycles have to be all messed up.

I've heard that the shot causes issues with irregularity after you stop getting it :? Hopefully the vitex and maca will do the trick for you. Lots of luck hun!

hey :D

its a waiting game for me now, thorugh it was our month off ttc

i got more vitamins today, the other half has cod liver oil and multi vitamins, selenium and zinc. And i have more folic acid and a multi vitamin - vegetarian of course

So if anyone cares to hear my situation... here it is...

I have 25 - 29 day cycles, with the odd 30 -32 thrown in.
My LMP was 1st July. I was due on 29th July.
I'm currently 23 days late.
I've never been this late in my life or missed a period.
I tested when I was 4 days late. BFN.
I re-tested when I was 12 days late. BFN.
I have not tested since then (11 days ago).

I've got thin milky CM.
Feeling headachey/dizzy daily.
Thristy at night.
Itchy boobs with visable bumps on aroela (I never have any 'boob problems' assoicated with AF that many women get).
Super tired.
Lower back pain on the right side only.
Bloated.

I'm too scared to re-test. I cannot stand seeing the BFN so I'd just rather not test. I'm due on my NEXT period in 5 days. I think I'm going to wait and see if it arrives.

Can I join!?

I'm 23 years old :) not currently trying but in unplanned tww. Would be trying in a years time if this isn't the time. Gonna have a read through the thread.

So if anyone cares to hear my situation... here it is...

I have 25 - 29 day cycles, with the odd 30 -32 thrown in.
My LMP was 1st July. I was due on 29th July.
I'm currently 23 days late.
I've never been this late in my life or missed a period.
I tested when I was 4 days late. BFN.
I re-tested when I was 12 days late. BFN.
I have not tested since then (11 days ago).

I've got thin milky CM.
Feeling headachey/dizzy daily.
Thristy at night.
Itchy boobs with visable bumps on aroela (I never have any 'boob problems' assoicated with AF that many women get).
Super tired.
Lower back pain on the right side only.
Bloated.

I'm too scared to re-test. I cannot stand seeing the BFN so I'd just rather not test. I'm due on my NEXT period in 5 days. I think I'm going to wait and see if it arrives.

Sorry I don't have much advice but have you contacted your doctor?

That's crazy! Well I hope AF stays away and it turns out you are preggers! That would be awesome. If not, good luck for next month! It's the worst when you are 99% you aren't pregnant but your period is super late so you have to wait FOREVER to try again. So annoying. Thanks to all you other ladies for being so welcoming! I haven't given up hope completely for this month yet so I'll keep you updated. I plan on testing again on Saturday or Sunday if AF doesn't arrive. Will definitely start charting my BBT next month is no sticky bean this time. I also saw some OPK at the dollar store, does anyone know if these are reliable? I would LOVE to be able to cut down the cost. Thanks! Baby Dust to all:)

Hello ladies can i join? Im 21 and ttc my second. This is my first cycle ttc and so excited xx

sorry didnt realize this was for ttc number one. good luck ladies!

Hello everyone :) I'm 22 :) bf 22 our birthdays r a week apart exactly haha been trying for 1 month and already gettin impatient only went off the pill in june so don't know if I'm ttc to soon so far .. Its ok :)

Hi everyone!
Hope I'm ok to post here.. I'm 19, Hubby is 24, our little boy is almost 14 months and we are TTC #2 :)
Good luck to all of you x

Hello please can I join I'm 20 and ttc my first x

How's it going for everyone?! I got a BFN yesterday at 11dpo but I bought two more FRER tests so I'll test again today and tomorrow. AF expected Saturday so I really hope she stays away this month! Anyone else getting BFN at 10 or 11dpo? Don't lose hope yet:) Keep me updated on all your results. I LOVE to hear the good news when a lady gets her BFP.

Me: 23
OH: 25
TTC #1 for five months

The worst moment is really when you get that bfn ai I hate it even tho its only been 3 times but still sometimes in ur mind u hope this will be ur month .. Good luck hope u get your bfp :) I still have a while to find out my dpo I want time to go quicker !!

i am still headachy >.<. it is like a mini migraine so strange. :/ I also got more vitamins last night so yay haha :haha:

Another stark white BFN, not even and evap to give me false hope lol. 12dpo and still no BFP, feeling pretty out this month. Maybe month 6 will be the lucky one for me! Baby dust to everyone else :)

Me: 23
OH: 25
TTC #1 for five months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back