Over 30's Assisted Conception Club for Baby Numero 1

Hi ladies
I haven't been on here in a while, had several family dramas
and have been not too well.
Firstly huge congrats to all the ladies and their bfps,
And to everyone else don't give up hope, sending u all tons of baby dust!
AFM
After having my frozen embryo transfer due to ohss after 1st icsi, we
Got our BFP at the start of October :0) had a scare with a bleed a week later and attended
Hospital to discover we were pregnant with twins:0) and had two heartbeats, I also developed hyperemisis hence me being AWOL from here cudnt get long enough between vomiting to log on, I'm now 13 weeks and everything seems to be going good :0)
Xx

tinker- congrats and glad you are feeling better

Hi ladies
I haven't been on here in a while, had several family dramas
and have been not too well.
Firstly huge congrats to all the ladies and their bfps,
And to everyone else don't give up hope, sending u all tons of baby dust!
AFM
After having my frozen embryo transfer due to ohss after 1st icsi, we
Got our BFP at the start of October :0) had a scare with a bleed a week later and attended
Hospital to discover we were pregnant with twins:0) and had two heartbeats, I also developed hyperemisis hence me being AWOL from here cudnt get long enough between vomiting to log on, I'm now 13 weeks and everything seems to be going good :0)
Xx

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Frequently%20used%20graphics/55c65492-2.gif

Congrats Tinker!! My friends and I were just saying that with all the attention to William and Kate and her sickness you'd think she was the only person in the world to experience it! Glad you are feeling better.

Tinker congrats on your good news! and sorry that you've been having a rough time. I've had bad all day nausea and still not completely sick free, but my heart goes out to you ladies that have hyperemisis, even the old duchess. Hope your feeling better with it.

Tinker - congrats, glad the ms is letting up for ya!

Wannabe - I didn't realize you transferred 3, do you know if you are having a singleton?

Tinker - congrats, glad the ms is letting up for ya!

Wannabe - I didn't realize you transferred 3, do you know if you are having a singleton?

Hi baby, I won't know how many babies are cooking until my first OB appointment on 12/27/2012 in the afternoon.The suspense is killing me though and I can't wait to find out. I will be about 7 weeks than so I am hoping to see the heart beats as well. Wish me luck!!:thumbup:

Good luck Wannabe - just keep yourself well and at least you've got Christmas to keep you occupied for some of the time! looking forward to hearing the results from that first apt aswell!!!

i had no morning sickness... now im suffering pretty badly from heartburn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->