Over 35 baby bumps

Fallenangel - love the belly button shot :)

I only did my bike test 3 years ago, was with a guy who was really into bikes and didn't like being pillion so thought I would get my own (it killed my legs they are too long)! We split up mind you and I married someone else...

I'm tempted to go take a bump shot now, I swear its smaller in the mornings! Should be working mind you... hehe

So here we are this morning - its smaller for sure - must have less water retention in the morning! Sorry its the wrong way round, I can't work out how to rotate it :)

https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k614/storm1jet2/BFP/IMG00398-20110624-0922.jpg

That's a fab little bump Storm :cloud9: It will look smaller in the mornings, mine does, in fact, I think the position changes as Banana moves around and some parts of the day bump looks high, and others low - quite funny.

Don't blame you for getting your own licence, I don't do pillion - period! lol Too much of a control freak me ;) :rofl:

Have you ridden since your :bfp:

lmao @ Desparado, something weird about people rubbing your bumps don't you think - I've got a great t-shirt that reads "HANDS OFF THE BUMP" I hate people randomly touching me :blush: lol Our dog Holly seems to get in lots of shots!!! She's a little poser!!

COME ON LADIES - WE NEED MORE BUMP PICCIES IN HERE ;) :D:kiss:

So here we are this morning - its smaller for sure - must have less water retention in the morning! Sorry its the wrong way round, I can't work out how to rotate it :)

https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k614/storm1jet2/BFP/IMG00398-20110624-0922.jpg

You look adorable Storm!! I love your little bump!! :happydance:

Ok ladies, I took a new pic today of my bloat bump! :haha: Here I am at 7 weeks.

https://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c97/brazil820/IMAG0237.jpg

Beautiful bumps ladies.

I didnt manage to shift the 4 stone i put on with DS so i already have a bit of a belly. It will be a while before it becomes an obvious baby bump. Not such a bad thing though as i will be able to hide it longer than last time and manage to keep it a secret till 12 weeks.

:hugs:

I am there with Lyvid and Wendy lol. I am kinda "fluffy" myself and I may even try and get laying down pics for now, cause not so much "fluff" shows haha. Standing up, I look half way through and I am only about 6 wks now :)

Come on ladies - we need more of you to share! Bump/bloat anything at all - we all want to see!

This is mine at 27 weeks, I am nearly 30 wks now. Also due on 18th September!!!

photo.php

that didn't work scooper :)

Ok Ok so here is mine, however, I am only 7 wks few days and I am also 55 lbs overweight as well. I am laying down also. EWWWWWWW look as those old stretch marks haha.

YAY - thanks for sharing - look forward to seeing that bump getting bigger! Nothing wrong with stretchmarks - happens to the best of us!

I'm getting bigger by the day, just over 14 weeks and look like I'm nearer 24... oh dear - ah well all for a good cause :)

Ok Ok so here is mine, however, I am only 7 wks few days and I am also 55 lbs overweight as well. I am laying down also. EWWWWWWW look as those old stretch marks haha.

YAY - thanks for sharing - look forward to seeing that bump getting bigger! Nothing wrong with stretchmarks - happens to the best of us!

I'm getting bigger by the day, just over 14 weeks and look like I'm nearer 24... oh dear - ah well all for a good cause :)

ok so where is your bump pic? lol

nm lol I found it, and I think its cute :)

set

Maybe this will work? Me at 27 wks. (although I'm now 30 wks)

----------------------------

It didn't work... I give up!

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65/hugs28/7wkspregnantlayingdown.jpg

aww your bump is sooo cute! Nevermind the stretch marks, I have them too around my belly button but I don't mind them too much. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->